• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby + B-Sticking = ?

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
If you don't know what B-sticking is, click here.

I was just curious if the Kirby mains reading this do B-sticking for Kirby, or just stick to the regular C-stick. I've been trying both, and I'm not sure which one to go with. What do you all think?

(If you haven't tried it, give it a go, it's interesting with Kirby)

feardragon64

Smash Champion
For Kirby B sticking would give him more control with....
What?

His Up B maybe but you can pretty much get whatever control you wanted already since he stalls in the air for a bit

Hammer is probably the biggest one, but even still, doesn't make it worth it alone

Stone form....there is no directional influence involved here >>

Trust me, go with the c-stick.

Anywho, Bsticking is switching the c-stick from smash attacks to special attacks(a to b buttons). Basically, it allows you to use the control stick in whatever direction you want while using specials. Honestly, this ability is more useful when using regular cstick in the air. This allows you to do things like retreating fairs, approaching bairs(vital to kirby =]), etc. So trust me when I say this

Cstick for kirby X_X

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Just figured I'd check what people's opinions on the matter were.
No worries. Never hurts to be curious(unless you're surrounded by douche's)

Anyways, it's an important topic to read up about. Here's my best advice for the read:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=156176

And actually, if you're REALLY interested in reading about everything you can, here's basically your guide to awesome guides in brawl(he doesn't have em all, but what he has are all good reads)
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162447

Top Bottom