• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kirby against olimar

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
And always hog the ledge whenever you know Olimar can't make it without his tether recovery <__<. Getting hit by his Up B will still make him unable to grab the ledge =s

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I tend to plow straight through the pikmin and go on an all out offense not giving any time to pull them out xD Works most of the time for me.

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
He can easily knock you far away enough to have time to get out all his pikmen so the best you could do is avoid his attacks when up close for as long as you can and knock him out while he's still low on pikmen. The purple/red/white pikmen are fearable though <__<, but I haven't really had too much of a problem dealing with Olimar.

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
OR, get him off the stage and ledgehog. Olimar is terrible.
Posted that =s. Olimar's not terrible, he's got extremely fast smash attacks that can do a huge amount of knockback depending on the pikmen used and some rapid hitting moves, plus really good grabs. But I think he's a little overrated and just for the reason that he's easy to edge-hog. He's light so it shouldn't be too hard to get him far off the stage if you back air him all the time, or successfully pull off a forward smash

Top Bottom