• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby: a Brainstorm

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
A Ganondorf got mad at me the other day for kirbyciding him multiple times, calling it "cheap." I find it funny.

Anyway, I found an effective way to score some %s on the opponent (especially Samus.). This is most likely already known, and I'm not even sure if this will work at the semi-proffesional level:

Grab your opponent near the middle of the stage and upthrow him. Your opponent will try to hit you after the throw finishes, but you're already on the ground, so just shield, shield grab, and repeat. It'll work two or three times before your opponent figures it out. I had to use this as an alternative to downthrowing a Samus because she'll just sex kick me during the dthrow lag and get in a hit. If you uthrow, you have enough time to shield and start another grab.

My friends get annoyed and call me a grabbing *****, but its effective! I still can't beat them, though.

Top Bottom