• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom of Procrastinators: WTF Georgia?!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OK, so something has been bothering me for these last few weeks and it's not getting better with each passing day. I've even complained to some of my peers at work about this problem and they just look at me and giggle like im joking when I'm clearly being serious. I'm sure I have told most of you here of my concerns but even you have just brushed it aside like its no big deal. I read the magazines, newspaper, and even seen it on TV and it just makes me even more depressed each time. I pass by most Retail stores only to see it getting worse aswell and I know it will be too late in the next few months.

so I ask you Georgia,

WHY HAVENT YOU PURCHASED YOUR WII YET!?

Seriously WTF!? Do you guys know that there is a huge shortage of Wii's in the US alone? Even though nintendo will increase supply for the holidays its still going to be freakin hard to get one! What really gets me is that most of you are simply waiting for "that game" to be released so you can finally have a good reason to purchase your wii. Do you realize that there will be THOUSANDS of people doing the same thing!? Just the other day at work my friend(who is a non-gamer female X_x) says she's excited about "the new smash bros game".

------
Girl: "You know there's a new Smash bros game with some many chararcters Like Sonic!? Thats crazy! sonic and mario OMG!"

Me: "yeah, I wanna use the dood with the huge sword. >.>"

Girl: "oh cool! I need to save up all of my money so I can buy a PS3 for it"

Me *facepalm* "no, im pretty sure its for that new nintendo system, you know the one with that wavey remote thing-a-ma-jig?"

Girl: "oh, well i'm getting it for that then! I don't care what its for! It looks so cool! =^_^="

Me: "...."
------

And I'm sure there are many stories just like this one! Yes I am fully aware that some of you have A Wii like me already so this doesn't matter to you but you still need to help me on this.

Look, You all know I love you. You have all chilled at my crib to play melee, but after feb 10th

NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE FOR A MONTH!

and Don't give my any "wii johns" either because after feb 10th, THERE WIL BE NO WII JOHNS!

so please GA, buy a wii as soon as possible

thank you

Gerbil

Smash Champion
First! In yo FACE Laijin!

EDIT:

Mr. Mike G.,

I'll have you know good sir, that I was first in line at Wal-Mart for the Nintendo Wii at launch with a 26 hour camp and a picture to prove it. (I look ****ing horrible, but here's what a long 12 hour first night does to you)

Someone made me this sign (the dude taking the picture, he was this 60 yr old there to camp for his grandson, he was third in line LOL)

And here's part of the line early the day before release (Note, I was there technically 2 days before release :p Yeah... I'll never do that again >.<)

So..... Mike.... in the random event I am ever near your house, I'm now allowed in right? Right?! :p

EDIT 2: A cookie to the one who finds Alpha in the picture with the line LMFAO.

Laijin, I won again... XD

Jx31

Smash Ace
Lawl at this thread.

@Gerbil-So that's about the 500th time you have done that............this month -_-.

edit-*Looks at the photos* ROFL you got those up quick!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Wellp; basically I'm playing Halo 3 right now, but in between games I check SWF lol. I just get lucky is all >.<

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yes and no Gerbil as you will not need to travel 10 hours to play me. you can freely do so in the comfort of ur own home in ur spongebob boxers :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
with my ****ty camera phone

-The Golden Ticket-

I waited 7 hours at my local Wal-mart in the green house with Chewie and Merk(them being 20 and 21) with Lawn chairs, chips, soda, and DS's. The Whole Line had a DS and we had a mario Kart tourney.

some 17yrd kid ***** us hard in it LOL

And every 5mins the store manager kept reminding us "THERE IS ONLY 23 WIIS! GET OFF THE LINE IF UR NUMBER 24!"

lol I always felt sorry for the 24's xD

RAM

Smash Lord
Me and Rice picked on some kids in 2 diffrent melee tournaments hosted at a play N trade store and won our Wii systems. We did'nt even pay to enter the tournament cause we let the store use our Cubes so they let us play for free.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
First! In yo FACE Laijin!

EDIT:

Mr. Mike G.,

I'll have you know good sir, that I was first in line at Wal-Mart for the Nintendo Wii at launch with a 26 hour camp and a picture to prove it. (I look ****ing horrible, but here's what a long 12 hour first night does to you)

Someone made me this sign (the dude taking the picture, he was this 60 yr old there to camp for his grandson, he was third in line LOL)

And here's part of the line early the day before release (Note, I was there technically 2 days before release :p Yeah... I'll never do that again >.<)

So..... Mike.... in the random event I am ever near your house, I'm now allowed in right? Right?! :p

EDIT 2: A cookie to the one who finds Alpha in the picture with the line LMFAO.

Laijin, I won again... XD

I was #17 >.>. For a sec i couldnt find myself in that pic ROFL, but i was there and i ate those noobs for breakfast. Bike lee *can i call you bike lee???* i challenge you to an Ike ditto MM for one whole dollar.

Somasu

Smash Ace
I have a Wii =P Purchased mine after waiting 16 glorious hours in line... right in front of a big sign that said "Christmas Trees! Coming Soon!" =) Oh, the mindgames we did when people asked us what we were waiting in line for.

I shall have Brawl on its release as well. And Sonic shall **** your faces as my new main. **** off, Fox.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
We wiihunted for like... 3 months before we got ours.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
OK, so something has been bothering me for these last few weeks and it's not getting better with each passing day. I've even complained to some of my peers at work about this problem and they just look at me and giggle like im joking when I'm clearly being serious. I'm sure I have told most of you here of my concerns but even you have just brushed it aside like its no big deal. I read the magazines, newspaper, and even seen it on TV and it just makes me even more depressed each time. I pass by most Retail stores only to see it getting worse aswell and I know it will be too late in the next few months.

so I ask you Georgia,

WHY HAVENT YOU PURCHASED YOUR WII YET!?

Seriously WTF!? Do you guys know that there is a huge shortage of Wii's in the US alone? Even though nintendo will increase supply for the holidays its still going to be freakin hard to get one! What really gets me is that most of you are simply waiting for "that game" to be released so you can finally have a good reason to purchase your wii. Do you realize that there will be THOUSANDS of people doing the same thing!? Just the other day at work my friend(who is a non-gamer female X_x) says she's excited about "the new smash bros game".

------
Girl: "You know there's a new Smash bros game with some many chararcters Like Sonic!? Thats crazy! sonic and mario OMG!"

Me: "yeah, I wanna use the dood with the huge sword. >.>"

Girl: "oh cool! I need to save up all of my money so I can buy a PS3 for it"

Me *facepalm* "no, im pretty sure its for that new nintendo system, you know the one with that wavey remote thing-a-ma-jig?"

Girl: "oh, well i'm getting it for that then! I don't care what its for! It looks so cool! =^_^="

Me: "...."
------

And I'm sure there are many stories just like this one! Yes I am fully aware that some of you have A Wii like me already so this doesn't matter to you but you still need to help me on this.

Look, You all know I love you. You have all chilled at my crib to play melee, but after feb 10th

NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE FOR A MONTH!

and Don't give my any "wii johns" either because after feb 10th, THERE WIL BE NO WII JOHNS!

so please GA, buy a wii as soon as possible

thank you
**** you you mother ****er. dont call me a procastinator *** bag *** hat mother ****in hooker slice duck *****.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I got a Wii shortly after Christmas, and then won a free one at the AWA tournament raffle.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
lol. i dont remember posting that . my bad. lol. i was apparently pissed for some reason. oh thats right. i remembered brawl doesnt come out till feb 10.

Top Bottom