• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts Stages

626key

Smash Journeyman
We have all seen who was voted for brawl, sora having a vote for him, raising another issue, If he were in, he would need a stage, such as Hallow Bastian, or Destiny Island, or the World that Never Was, but what might such a stage include

VZERO

Smash Cadet
Hollow bastion would be an awsome stage especially with the song playing in the back
the world that never was would be a cool stage too

also perhaps twilight town would be a nice stage

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
NO

We don't need disney disniing allover the floor.

They don't deserve Brawl.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
...But the game has way more Disney than Final Fantasy in it..
I miss the good ol' days when N64 SSB was pure Nintendo fun.
Those Died in SSBM, when they added People nobody had heard of, Like the Iceclimbers, or Marth (Awesome, totaly worth it) and Roy.

The game has more Disney than Final Fantasy in it because it Isnt a Final Fantasy Game. or a Disney game, Alot of the Real Main Characters (and most recuring ones) are FF anyway.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Those Died in SSBM, when they added People nobody had heard of, Like the Iceclimbers, or Marth (Awesome, totaly worth it) and Roy.

The game has more Disney than Final Fantasy in it because it Isnt a Final Fantasy Game. or a Disney game, Alot of the Real Main Characters (and most recuring ones) are FF anyway.
SSBM wasn't ruined at all with
IceClimbers, Marth and Roy because they WERE all Nintendo characters, and
everyone in Japan knew about them. And Nintendo in Japan is alot more acknowledged in Japan than Europe or NA.

And it's filled with Disney characters...but it's not a Disney game.
And it's filled with Final Fantasy characters but it's not a FF game...
So what is it?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
everyone in Japan knew about them. And Nintendo in Japan is alot more acknowledged in Japan than Europe or NA.

So what is it?
Its a Kingdom Hearts game. Because it Stars Kingdom Hearts Characters.

Back on topic Please.

_________

I've been working on a Destiny Islands stage... but havent gotten a chance to get it all in Post form.

Mike87

Smash Ace
That probably will not happen.
Hasnt there only been one Kingdom Hearts game on a Nintendo system anyway?

Crab-Meat

Smash Rookie

So what is it?
If memory serves, didn't Melee have third party items?

T-major

Smash Champion
No he was in two.
three. the orginal Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake for the NES, and Twin Snakes. Twin Snakes was a remake, but it still counts.

like what?
I think he's referring too the Motion Detector Mine, and the Cloaking Device. both of which are (I think, one of them is at least) from Perfect Dark, which is owned by Rare. however, at the time of Melee, Rare was still second Party Nintendo.; so no, there weren't any Third Party items.

on topic: a Kingdom Hearts stage will never be in Smash Bros. because Sora will never be in Smash Bros. it's that simple... but, if I had to choose, I would say either Hallow Bastion, or that dream place (the place with the stained glass columns) at the beginning of the game. it wouldn't have platforms, but have stairs of light that go up to another column beside it thats higher up...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hollow Bastion is the ideal choice to me.

Traverse Town, Twilight Town and The World That Never Was are all neat (especially the last), but aren't as iconic of the franchise.

Destiny Islands is arguably more representative of KH (or at least more representative of Sora himself), but Hollow Bastion is the site of a whole lot more actual fighting (the only fighting you ever see on Destiny Islands was in CoM, and even that was really just a room made to look like Destiny Islands with Sora's memory). Plus Hollow Bastion is just so much more beautiful. Pre-KH2.

And speaking of pre-KH2 Hollow Bastion, I'll be having none of this "Radiant Garden" crap. KH2 went out of it's way to ruin that world, even replacing it's oddly awesome (though completely devoid of meaning) name with an unforgivably cheesy (yet still devoid of meaning) name.

Please, excuse the rant.

Hollow Bastion. >_>

EDIT: And all the other worlds are out of the question because they all represent their respective Disney franchise more than they do KH. In case that wasn't obvious.

Gaplka

Smash Cadet
About Sora:
They remade Chain of memories for the PS2, so now the only KH game on a Nintendo console is kinda ruined by the way better remake. Sora really doesn't have a chance YET. But there's a Kingdom Hearts game coming out for the DS starring Roxas that comes out soon, so if there's a sequal to brawl we might see a Kingdom Hearts character.

About the Stage(s):
If Hollow Bastion (the Castle) was a stage, it would be in the Hallway with the different level platforms and the elevators. The Main platform would be the elevator (Not moving), and there would be gaps around it, and past those would be platforms to jump around on, and all sorts of traps.

If Radiant Garden (the City) was a stage: it would probably be the Rising Falls where you enter on KH1. Only it would be dark and you could see the Heart Shaped moon from the Cover. There would be no main platform, just the small ones and the large one where Riku takes Sora's Keyblade all the way to the right. [Also, an alternate Rising Falls would be where you fight Demyx on KH2, because it's the same place, just without the water]

If Destiny Islands was the stage: it would be the Platform where you fight Riku, the bridge, the shore, and the seaside Shack. The Platform would be all the way to the right, the Seaside Shack would have a door so you could get to the shore (like the pipes of the first Mushroom Kingdom on SSB). The ring outs would be the ocean, and over the Seaside Shack/Mountain. Also, the bridge would be pass-through, so you could get to the shore.

If the End of the World was the Stage: it would probably be the Gummi Graveyard, with a main platform and random other platforms. OR it would be the Darkness with the Glowing Heartless Symbol (Where you Travel to Save yourself Donald and Goofy before fighting the Mounted Ansem.

The World that Never Was (the City) would be a walk off stage. Taking Place where Another Side, Another Story [Deep Dive] occured. OR it would be some Building tops, including The Memory Sky-Scraper.

If "The Castle that Never was" was a stage, it would be the Hallway of Empty Melodies (Top and Bottom). the main platform would be the one where you fought Xigbar, and then the top (Where Xigbar Snipes)(and where Riku hands Kairi a Keyblade). The Center (where Xiggy Snipes) would be pass-through, and the outersides wouldn't. [An Alternative would be the Alter of Naught, only the Hallway leading towards it (the invisable floors) would be included as part of the stage.]

Twilight Town would be the Clock Tower and some other smaller Buildings. Fall off and you're Dead. The Clock Tower itslef would have two levels (The one Where Roxas actually stands on, and the very top). There would be some extra buildings of different sizes as extra platforms.

Castle Oblivion: Where you fight Super Powerd Marluxia (Remake Only, VERY FUN BATTLE)
OR: The Random Floating Hallway where you fight Nisemono and the Organization Members (From the Remake, again).
Or: The Twilight Town Mansion Gate, where you fight Vexen (Technicaly Twilight Town Also)
Or: Some Random Collection of White blocks with Roses on them. (The 13th Floor)

Other Misc Places:
The Shore of Darkness from the "I've been to See Him, He looks a lot like you" Scene.
The Organization 13 Throne Room.
The Cavern of Remembrance (KH2 Remake)
Where you Fight Sephiroth on KH2.
The Olympus Colloseum.
Where you Fight Enigmatic Man from KH1 Remake.
Sunset Horizons from Birth By Sleep/ Where you Fight Enigmatic Soldier/Terra. (KH2 Remake)
The Alter of Awakening
Struggle Sandlot (Twilight Town)
Zexion's Book (KH2 Remake)
End of the World Destiny Islands: Where you Fight Ansem with Donald and Goofy Or Where Riku fights Zexion in the Remake.
Betwixt and Between
"Nothing" (Where you fight Final Xemnas)
Twilight Town Computer Room Arena (Where Roxas Fights Axel in original and where Sora Fights Axel in Remake)
The Sora Stained Glass Platform.

Those are Just Ideas.

626key

Smash Journeyman
those are all good ideas, but I'm going to have to go with Destiny Island, World that Never Was, Castle Oblivion, Twilight Town, and Hallow Bastian

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Destiney Island would be the most ideal......wait, i never played CoM but that was on the GBA....so stages from there are the highest possibility

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Agreed With Circus. Hollow Bastion is the central focus for the first game.. and the defining point for Sora's adventures in Kingdom Hearts. All the key plots happened there. Anyhow, might I throw out the pathways between worlds? Definitely a lot happening there.. Say a viewing platform running alongside the Highwind/Excalibur as they fight through Heartless ships.. I foresee maybe multiple platforms that can be taken out by cannon fire and missiles (warning signs or the actually seeing the incoming fire of course so time to get clear) and then the platforms regenerating.

Thunderstorm

Smash Rookie
Kingdom Hearts in ssbb? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
To Thunderstorm, yeah, we know it's not very likely, but personally. I find it fun to discuss these kinds of things.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Anyhow, might I throw out the pathways between worlds? Definitely a lot happening there.. Say a viewing platform running alongside the Highwind/Excalibur as they fight through Heartless ships.. I foresee maybe multiple platforms that can be taken out by cannon fire and missiles (warning signs or the actually seeing the incoming fire of course so time to get clear) and then the platforms regenerating.
I like that idea, but I fear it may be too similar to the Lylat System stage.

At the moment, I'm kind of thinking I'd like to see a Hollow Bastion stage where you fight in the area where you fight Riku for the last time in KH (where the keyhole to HB is, in the giant heartless symbol), but that wouldn't really offer many options for hazards.

I think a stage that includes the lifts in HB could be interesting, but probably too odd to fight on.

[Big wall of immaturity]
Thanks for gracing this thread with your lovely spam. Adds a touch of much needed off-topicness to an otherwise healthy discussion.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Circus, okay, yes, I'll admit there would be similarities to Llylat Cruise, but in this case, there's no warping around. You're just seeing.. .and dodging the mayhem from time to time as the fight actually hits the stage and destroys parts of it. Now, if I had suggested the final pathway with the Fleet... yes, but I was thinking more Ancient Highway or Phantom Storm with the pirate ship, heck even Fantasy Island would be neat.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Kingdom Hearts in ssbb? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats what they said about sonic

626key

Smash Journeyman
the perfect stage would be the part in kh2 where sora destroys an army of heartless.
I think it's Crystal groto in hallow basten, but if there were a hallow basten stage, it would probably be the castle or the town

Top Bottom