• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of the Couch - Philadelphia, PA - Mar 22, 08 - RESULTS!

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
KOTC SINGLES RESULTS:
1. Wildstyle
2. Ross R
3. Sticky Icky
4. Skor
5. Raven Trinity
5. Ghostalker
7. James S
7. Soknoeun
9. PacAttac
9. Eric o
9. Sovan
9. Tom M
13. Luk
13. Matt C
13. Zaki
13. Mike J
17. Louis V
17. Justin S
17. Steve J
17. Jim P
17. Bret B
17. Phil M
17. Robbie H
17. Will E
25. Kyle F
25. Mike M

*Rankings do not include buybacks.

Congrats to Wild Style (who was ironically one of my friends from Rutgers I have seen in YEARS, LOL send me a message on AIM sometime dude).

Overall the event was a success. The feedback on items was overwhelmingly positive. The only item that seemd to really irk people was the Fan, which I agree seems a bit overpowered especially on walled stages. Chances are good that the next tournament will see the use of items (minus the Fan).

I did have videos to post, but SOMEONE STOLE MY CAMERA!!!! Like for real what a low move. I have my suspicions of who it may have been, but w/o proof I can't do much. I'm not so much pissed off about the camera itself as I am about the content on the camera. I had some good matches recorded and I wanted to record finals as well. :( Guess you guys will just have to go without vids.

To the person who stole my camera listen up: Send me an email, thesuicidefox@hotmail.com, anonymously. I won't be mad and I won't come after you. If you have my camera, I'll give you a place to send it and all will be good. Just be aware that We did get your image on security camera (they did not show it to me, probably b/c I'd break the kids face) and they have you on file as a thief. If you ever attempt to goto a sporting event at the Wachovia Center, or any of the other sports centers in the area you will be arrested. Return my camera, and I'll see what I can do about clearing your name. Thanks

Wildstyle

Smash Rookie
yeah man i had a blast, that really sucks about the camera cause i wanted to show a few friends how i did. hope you get that back. the tourney went real well, i'd say the fan and the soccer ball should really go but other than that everything was pretty good, can't wait til the next one, oh yeah, and it's Wildstyle, not Wild Style

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
LOL cool, I'm glad everyone had a good time. Even people like Raven and Sticky who hate playing items enjoyed themselves.

The match between Ghost and Icky (or Sovan I forget) on Shadow Moses was probably on the best matches I recorded. It was like down to the wire, and it was geat when they were reflecting **** back and forth like crazy LOL

Anyone else who went, post your feedback on the items. I agree with everyone about the Fan, but the Soccer Ball I'm a bit iffy on. I'm gonna do some more testing to see what I could add/remove for the next event.

Wildstyle

Smash Rookie
oh man that was such a close match, you're talking about pit vs fox right? that was one of my first major tournaments and i had alot of fun. i'm wondering what will be the major rules used in big tournies like evo and what not.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Evo is gonna likely have all items on, and smashballs. I tried to convince them to at LEAST turn off exploding items (bob-ombs, containers, etc) but they don't seem to listen. Oh well...

S0X

Smash Cadet
yea my name was tom m it was fun, but I think you should take soccer ball I lost 3 matches cause of it =/

Edit:Hey wildstyle and suicide if you wanna play online sometime to practice just gimma you friend code.

Wildstyle

Smash Rookie
i'm gonna be gone for like 4 months soon so you're not gonna want mine lol, i'll be around the forums after though and if you're still around i'll give it to ya

Top Bottom