• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Fighters

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I know it's a little late to ask but...

Did anyone get King of Fighters XI around here? I'm a huge fan of the series myself, but never owned a PS2, so didn't get the opportunity to get the latest installment.

I play as Terry Bogard. Just because. I am okay. Buster wolf.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen this hat for sale online or in a store anywhere? It's sold out on Amazon and I can't find anywhere to buy it. Maybe someone else could find a place though.

Speaking of which, are there any King of Fighters fans here on SWF? I haven't seen many...

I'm more of a Street Fighter guy myself, and will usually play Alpha 3 over most things, but King of Fighters has always appealed to me too, for some reason.

Icon_of_Sin

Smash Apprentice
Iori is the most coolest ever. My team on XI Iori, Vannesa, and Whip...

I actually own that hat. Don't know where you could find it though.Hahahahaha

pdk

Smash Lord
best fighters around, if anyone is down for kaillera netplay or some such gimme a shout

as for the hat i dunno myself where you'd find it but i've got a few friends who've managed to find random stuff like kof keychain trinkets and such, i'll ask them if they know anything about this

Top Bottom