• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K Rool: DK Nemesis needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissingDjinn

Smash Rookie
I just thought the other day they should put in King K. Rool of Donkey Kong Country into brawl. It would be awesome to have a throwdown with Bowser or the King of Swing himself. Attacks I think should be a cross of Ganondorf and Peach with Peach's block, but instead of Toad they should have a Kremlin. It would be so awesome!

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
I just thought the other day they should put in King K. Rool of Donkey Kong Country into brawl. It would be awesome to have a throwdown with Bowser or the King of Swing himself. Attacks I think should be a cross of Ganondorf and Peach with Peach's block, but instead of Toad they should have a Kremlin. It would be so awesome!
If it's Donkey and Diddy Kong, you can bet his Nemesis will appear too

Sadnap

Smash Cadet
Yeah, King K Rool for the win! I mean, he was the most bad-***** of the Nintendo bosses IMO.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
A heavy character with a projectile, how dangerous would that be?

C'mon, you all know that if KRool is SSBB that you want to toss his crown around... And I SO call his Up-B being his Musket - so powerful, it fires him upwards! :D (That, or it would be the Neutral B with the crown the forward-B.)

...I seriously wish I had my character move sets from like 3 years ago; KRool's was one of my prouder ones. I had gone the full mile with him: Tilts, throws, aerials, the whole shebang. Damage, I can't recall if I included it or not...

DragoKnight

Smash Cadet
I'd love K Rool to be in it, he's a logical character, he's had his share of appearances and abilities and he'd round out the quartet of heavy villains (former in DK's case). By the logic of every important character deserving a role, you can't fault K Rool.
It wouldn't make too much sense, but I think it'd be cool if his launching attack from King of Swing was his B-up. You charge it by holding B, before releasing you can choose the direction. Spot on.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I agree King K.Rool would be awesome. Not only am I a fan of him but I am a fan of the DKC trilogy and they have got to include more characters from those games! I mean DK is one of the most reconizable characters/games out there and you've only got 1 character of him? That is where K.Rool jumps into the thick of things.

I agree with all of you that you should be able to throw his crown, but I dont recall him doing that in a game... (please tell me if I am wrong). His pirate theme from DK2 would be cool, and as people have said ^B would most probably be his musket.

But since in DKC, DKC2 and DKC3 he takes on a different appearance, what should be his costume?

Sadnap

Smash Cadet
He indeed is able to throw his crown. I recall this being in the first game where he is on his ship.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
This is the greatest idea ever since the last time someone posted it.

And if you're confused, that was sarcasm for "Use the Search function or just take a peek at the freaking Index of Character threads."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom