• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razputin13

Smash Rookie
NNID
Razputin13
Can't imagine why you posted the fake one. For everyone else, here's the REAL image Kurogane made:

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
Good job on the data, but that was painful to read. Having his frame data laid out like that really drives home how awful it is. Daddy Sakurai....please buff.

Last edited:

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
His fastest move is frame 6?
Jeez...I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was THAT bad.

Cook

Smash Master
So am I reading correctly that you will have less lag if you double tap A so you do jab 2 than to just do jab 1 and wait for the lag to end?

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Can't imagine why you posted the fake one. For everyone else, here's the REAL image Kurogane made:
I'm guessing this is referencing Sakurai's statement that Dedede has no copy ability because he's already perfect?

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I'm guessing this is referencing Sakurai's statement that Dedede has no copy ability because he's already perfect?
No, it's a reference to the fact that Dedede is the most perfect being imaginable.

XakYm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XakYm09
3DS FC
0018-0121-2348
I honestly wish we could have more OoS such as Nair which should start at frame 4 and D-tilt on frame 3, grabs won't cut it for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom