• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede

Status
Not open for further replies.

Une

Smash Apprentice
I thought I'd post a set I had against FOW's DHD here. I used ddd in project m and I LOVE him in this game. I don't see him being too popular of a character so i thought there might not be too much coverage on what this character can do. Let me know what you think! I did use megaman the first match of this set, the last 2 are with DDD.

Dude that looked really good. Like, most matches I've seen so far are dudes doing random attacks with no rhyme or reason. This was super nice stuff!

I love how you tried to stomp him down with that up B lol

PotatoMashedDee

Smash Cadet
oohhh The Great King Dedede, the one who was gifted by benefit of Sakurai's voice acting.

he is my main in Brawl, in my opinion that he is the best heavy-weighted roster. Seems that the heavy-weighties is given a buff.

He is perfect, yes. Sakurai is stated itself

Bless the landlord of Dreamland

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
> the one who was gifted by benefit of Sakurai's voice acting.
Do people still believe this?

theta64

Smash Cadet
HI everyone. i been on these forums before as an old name but i rejoined with a new name. so i guess a rewelcome again lol. But i have the japanese version of the game and I am CURRENT MAIN for dedede. I have to disagree about dedede being worse then before. I think he got a LOT BETTER then his brawl counterpart. his gordos are definitely a double-edge sword when it comes to using it, but deadly when put to good use. If you guys have any questions about dedede, ill be more then happy to answer them. Honestly dedede is deifnitely "A" tier or higher. As mentioned before please ASK ME ANYTHING about dedede!!!! Take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom