• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King dedede SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
This penguin SUCKS.He is comletely useless.His only use is to be such a noob so some noob characters(kirby) seems better.Another use of him is to fill the updates when there is nothing to show.Btw he is dressed like a ******

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
This penguin SUCKS.He is comletely useless.His only use is to be such a noob so some noob characters(kirby) seems better.Another use of him is to fill the updates when there is nothing to show.Btw he is dressed like a ******
I'll agree with me when you give me Gimpyfish62 style proof as to why he sucks.

Yaya

Smash Champion
The troll is hungry, do not feed it, it will starve to death, and hunger is Gimpyfish.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
We definitely need a Bowser Fsmash here.

This guy is the most pathetic in the troll history. I didn't get even lulz from the thread.

You sir, phail! DDD is one of the best chars around.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This thread is why this site should require an age limit...

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
HEY GUYZ I THNK DAT DEDEDE SUX TEH BALLZ0RZ FO NO RESON.

AMI DOIN IT RITE GUYZ?

But really, with technicalities applied, Dedede does attempt to suck sometimes (same way Kirby sucks.)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
its just a game dont take it so seriously

lol

Take it seriously? You have blasphemed against the most badass penquin ever.

nothing beats Penguins with rocket hammers who throw henchmen. EVER

Masky64

Smash Cadet

but seriously. this thread fails... for one, your trolling. secondly, your not even trolling WELL. at least TRY man, geez...
Why does this topic even exist? Sakuari is trying his best not to add any joke characters this time around. If Dedede sucked, he wouldn't be in, simple as that.

Someone close this topic!

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
Why does this topic even exist? Sakuari is trying his best not to add any joke characters this time around. If Dedede sucked, he wouldn't be in, simple as that.

Someone close this topic!
Better to fart than to talk,it makes more sense

darkshy

Smash Ace
Have you played as Dedede? I mean c'mon I thought bowser sucked till I saw gimpyfish. Maybe your to noobish and all you use are high tier because it makes you look cool.

Cinder

Smash Master
Guys, stop feeding the troll...I have no idea why you guys are here and posting...I've already reported him, and PM'ed SamuraiPanda (and I'll PM the next mod to come on)...the more you post here, the harder the mods are gonna be on you, so I suggest you leave while you're ahead...

@ALZAUARTIS: obviously, you need to be institutionalized...you're clearly a horrible troll, and if I didn't know better, I'd say you were drunk, judging by how much sense you're making...in case you weren't aware, we don't appreciate **** like this here...I suggest you STFU...you've already been reported...

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
Guys, stop feeding the troll...I have no idea why you guys are here and posting...I've already reported him, and PM'ed SamuraiPanda (and I'll PM the next mod to come on)...the more you post here, the harder the mods are gonna be on you, so I suggest you leave while you're ahead...

@ALZAUARTIS: obviously, you need to be institutionalized...you're clearly a horrible troll, and if I didn't know better, I'd say you were drunk, judging by how much sense you're making...in case you weren't aware, we don't appreciate **** like this here...I suggest you STFU...you've already been reported...
Ur a sucker and all u do is complainng.Relax u psycho.....its just a gameBtw who asked ur opinion:mad:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ur a sucker and all u do is complainng.Relax u psycho.....its just a gameBtw who asked ur opinion:mad:
I shouldnt feed drunken trolls, but by posting this you ask us our opinions, because on a forum, our purpose is to respond to topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom