• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede Music

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm all for a Dedede themed stage (Boxing Ring seems to have a few appearances) with his theme. His themes catchy and would work in brawl. :)

Xenomorph_1992

Smash Cadet
His fight music would fit in well. They used a remix of it in melee so now they could do an even better version with the orchestra and chorus around.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Yes he needs his classic fight theme (the full song as heard in KDL3). His stage needs to be the boxing ring as seen in Kirby Super Star.

BTW, the music heard in Melee wasn't his fight theme. It was a remix of the Dreamland stage theme from SSB which itself was used in I thing Gourmet Race in Kirby Super Star. The Fountain of Dreams theme was used as his fight theme for Nightmare in Dreamland.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
His fight music would fit in well. They used a remix of it in melee so now they could do an even better version with the orchestra and chorus around.
Where, exactly? If his theme actually was in there, I wouldn't remember. I haven't been able to play the game in a long time.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
"BTW, the music heard in Melee wasn't his fight theme. It was a remix of the Dreamland stage theme from SSB which itself was used in I thing Gourmet Race in Kirby Super Star. The Fountain of Dreams theme was used as his fight theme for Nightmare in Dreamland." Dreamking posted that

metalink007

Smash Rookie
i'm not a big fan of fountain of dreams or its music

i would much rather his original theme and the boxing ring

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
the music heard is used in almost every boss fight. i vote fountain of dreams place and music maybe as a past stage from melee

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I would love that music in Brawl! Either with another stage or an option for the Halberd or something!! I love that song!

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I liked the DeDeDe theme from Superstar. I wonder if they'll do a remix for that song too.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, I really like the DeDeDe them from Superstar as well. He deserves his own stage so i definitley hope they put in the boxing ring and have a big audience in the background as well.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I hope (and it probably is) it's Mt DeDeDe for his stage, and his old battle theme for the music. I think that is the most likely, the second most likely being the roof of his castle.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Even if they didn't give him his own stage, it still would make sense for his music to be in the game. It'd even fit on Halberd.

We don't need to worry though. I'm about 85% sure that the music's going to be in. It's pretty well known, or at least well remembered by anyone who has played the games, and Sakurai did make those, so he'll probably give Dedede his music.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I love Dedede's theme. His boxing ring is also something that I've wanted.
Besides his main theme does anyone remember the special theme he has when you fight him on the fountain of dreams in Nightmare in Dreamland. It's the VS Dedede music. It's also really cool.

metalink007

Smash Rookie
i like that one too, i'm glad you all agree.

i really hope the music and boxing ring get in

DaDude

Smash Rookie
I'm going to compose my own version of this as well. As a matter of fact, I've already created the MIDI Template. Now all I need to do, is wait for my Mac to get in (2 weeks from now).

Top Bottom