• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede infinite?

Aiko

Smash Champion
Ok I just did this to my friend who was playing as Captain falcon. I basically did the Down throw chaingrab but whilst he was against a wall so he couldn't roll away. can someone test this out? I think it'll only be possible with characters that dont hit the ground after down throw.

Edit: Ok just tested this out even more. Seems like Dedede can grab before the throw stun is over, and then you can finish with Dsmash when you feel like it.

Extra confirmation would still be nice though.

BIG C

Smash Master
it works i was about to come in here and post about it I noticed it like on monday or something while playing a cpu and got confirmation while playing zjiin last night at his house. We thought we had it recorded but Zjiin fails at having the right TV hooked up to his vcr.

mushroomy kingdom = unltimate ddd stage.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I did this at that stupid U-shaped (pre-made customized level) stage. It's so broken. XD
I guess it shouldn't matter much for competitive play because I foresee all stages with vertical walls being banned, even more strictly than in Melee.

Top Bottom