• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King DDD's most powerful aset making him god teir: Goon Farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigam

Smash Cadet
so i was looking up vids on brawl then i came across this vid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=31CfqAlpAfY

and this is probably the most tecnically involved skill in brawl to pull of continully. its like twice as hard as doing 3 multishines in a row with falco in melee, but this thing is probably were we separat the noobs from the gods, but anayways away from that like every normal human being after i saw this vid who thinks that their the **** and i try to do it and so far out of like an hour of trying i havent done it once, then i read over the directions to see if i was doing it right and then i got a little confused if i was to grab then forward b, shield the forward b, forward b then sheild, etc so if anyone out there knows how to do this just comment for help k i need to learn how to do this.

P.S my friend was talking about another technique with ddd where u charge up ur down b and when u start taking damage u can do a superwavedash but i havent found any vids on it yet so if any of u find it please post it k cool. and btw im not taking credit for discovering this if u see at the end ot the movie it gives the guys name who figured it out.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Too many newfhegs in here. Funniest thing is that they refuse to listen to anybody and are like "My items are off and Im ********!"

null55

Smash Master
If you press side B and then A, B, Z, X, and F right before he throws a Waddle Dee, DDD will shove his hammer up his *** and do the macarena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom