• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King DDD's down is epic.

McBadass

Smash Rookie
Hell yes. I made my name in brawl NAPPY just because of how sick this is. People wanna play him just for that, not to mention he's alredy the best. Good thread.

whisperingtears

Smash Apprentice
its good for making people approach you. Jsut throw a waddle dee and recline. They WILL come to you, it just pisses people off.

dreamastermind

Smash Cadet
It's better than taunting and people find it very aggravating. And it's so quick to and you can attack out of it. That's what a basic down is of course but with DDD it's so much more.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I love crouching instead of taunting, not only that but its like a taunt without the danger of being punnished for taunting. I main dedede, along with mario, and I just cant help but think that this post is gold medal worthy.

woah42

Smash Cadet
I love crouching instead of taunting, not only that but its like a taunt without the danger of being punnished for taunting. I main dedede, along with mario, and I just cant help but think that this post is gold medal worthy.
well spoken.

King GeGeGe

Smash Rookie
I agree; I was on smashville once with two friends fighting, and they were duking it out so i just jumped on the platform and lay down, it was hilarious, watching Dedede just float back and forth whilst they fought

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
better than holding down is tapping down and alternating the times on laying down. cause i think its just hilarious for him to lay down, get up...etc but it is good cause people for some reason think that you are not playing anymore...

then they get tilted or waddled mwahahaha

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yes but then again which is faster and which can combo with f tilt and which is safer, which always does all the damage everytime and easier to guard the egde and which is more funny and which has its own artical for (hint down tilt)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
why need taunts when u got that crouch. and the amazing dtilt that comes outa it

Zenonfury

Smash Cadet
After using TL and wolf as mains..dedede is just fun as hell..and his crouch is definitely the best. knock someone off stage and relax till they come back to hit em again haha

Top Bottom