• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killing off the side with Inhale/Spit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
In training mode I am able to kill every char in the game at 0% off the side with Spit.

I don't understand the mechanics of DI'ing/jumping out of the spit nor do I care about taking the time to figure it out so I'll let you guys figure out if its viable against humans.

but anyway this is how I do it:

Suck them up near the ledge and jump off as close to ledge as possible. Yes Kirby can jump while somebody is in his mouth. The jump is critical because it allows you to cover twice as much horizontal distance than just walking off does. Then you wait till Kirby is completely below the camera (where you can no longer see him) and spit them out it should kill them off the side at any percent, including 0, while you can recover.

I can do it to level 3 comps and below but anything above that and they escape too quickly.

So like I said its up to you guys to figure out because I rarely ever play brawl with real people (we play melee instead).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

anyone with half a brain will break out in less than a second, if they're at 0%.

If they're at 100% or higher, they can STILL probably break out in time.

What stage was this?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I've sucked people off and walked off without them escaping countless times in tourney matches. Theres aslo a million vids of chu doing it to people. Obviously if you suck them up in the middle of the stage they're gonna escape but if you do it right next to the edge and immediately jump off alot of people suck at escaping it.

So don't act like everyone escapes it 100% of time.

And you can do it on every stage.

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
If you swallow them While standing on the Stage, at any moment between the swallow and the Air, they can Struggle. While they Struggle, You can't move Kirby. They can Struggle to stay in place/toward the stage/to escape, but it's almost impossible to Swallow someone from the stage and be able to Jump off.

I dunno, Could work but, like Asdioh said, At veeery High Percents. When you Kirbycyde off the stage, they still get out of his mouth before the KO happens. Best way to do it is to fast Fall so the Kill counts toward you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom