• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kill Count vs Win Count

Kills vs Wins

• Kill Count to remember my victims

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Wins to track my dominance

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

MrMikhael

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrMikhael
3DS FC
3325-3388-9827
Title says it all. Would you rather have the kills or wins recorded in the player card for project m. While kills illustrate your dominance in a free-for-all, wins would help further the tournament scene and overall play with tracking your win history over others. Please record your opinion and leave it on the poll.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I just want a little syringe that slowly fills up with the blood of my victims, eventually exceeding it's volume and leaking.

Who doesn't tho?

Manatikik

Smash Rookie
You guys know that if you use custom names it records all the damage, healing, kills, falls, SD's, wins, losses, and matches played, right?

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
this is for the character select screen though, it will be replacing ko count.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
No, I like Kill Count. My friends don't play PM competitively, and but they all like PM easily over every smash game so far. We play FFA's a lot, so we look at the Kill Count a lot. It's not entirely necessary to add the win count, I feel like we'd only separate people who want to play this game casually even more.

My two cents.

EDIT: Oh wait, nvm. Is it just on your player card? Then this is fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom