• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KID's World Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It pains me to say this, but my grandfather died last week...

Im still hurting about it, but I want to do him proud, and the one thing he told me the last time I spoke to him before he died, was "Take care of yourself, be your own man, and stay close to the good friends that you make, for they are more valuable than all of solomon's gold."

I've decided that im going to follow his advice and cultivate the best friendships that I have, that of the sonic boarders that I have come to love and cherish.

So that being said, my grandfather, bless his heart, actually left me a sizable amount in his will, and I am going to use that money to do what he told me, and cultivate the friendships that I've made.

So I humbly ask that any sonic boarders get in touch with me, because im going to devote myself to meeting all of you in real life and becoming closer to each and every one of you personally. Also, no matter what the distance, let me know of any and all tournaments upcoming in the near future.

Thank you all for your help and support in this past year.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
like i said, I have alot of money at my disposal so if your going to any smash tourneys soon, let me know, and ill be there...

is this havook?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I actually thought you were Jesiah at first.

@KID: Even though I already said this in the Xat, I'm really sorry to hear about this. I know what it is like to have somebody you loved so much just go away and you are left to live in the fact that they're gone for good...

Although I got to admit you made this thread at the worst time, some people could've came in here thinking it was a part of the April Fool's joke.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Wait... this ISNT an April... :( god I feel horrible now.

Sorry to hear about this KID. :( Truly am, I recently lost my Grandpa as well.... but just remember the good times you had with him, and how much he wanted you to enjoy life.

If you can get in touch via phone, PM me and I can give you my # to text. Would be an honor to meet you in real life....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom