• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kids these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
KIDS THESE DAYS................... don't even know what's up anymore

mewtwo and zelda ****

young link doesn't
he's roy tier

get devastated !!!!!

chances are if you're a YL main your playstyle sucks and you're a joke

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
and who the hell are you siglemic?

oh i know

probably someone who has never played a decent ylink
or
someone who gets ***** by one daily bcuz you play peach and have no tech skill to begin with.

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
and who the hell are you siglemic?

oh i know

probably someone who has never played a decent ylink
or
someone who gets ***** by one daily bcuz you play peach and have no tech skill to begin with.
hahahahaha, peach ***** YL

i'll have you know my tech skill is excellent

rhan

Smash Hero
KIDS THESE DAYS.

mewtwo and zelda ****

young link doesn't
he's roy tier

get devastated !!!!!

chances are if you're a YL main your playstyle sucks and you're a joke
Hey...

Do yourself a favor...

AND **** YOURSELF IN YOUR OWN *******.

Infract/Ban me. I really could care less....

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
hey man

its not my fault you play a character who runs away and throws **** at people cause you're bad at this game

go play halo 3

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
lolz you know nothing about this game do you Siglemic. are you still playing lvl 1 computers or have you played a real person yet? A good ylink can easily destroy anything peach ever dreamed of doing.

lol and ur peach....uh turnip spam and dsmash right? thats pretty much all you can do I bet. Idk if you know this but peach can jump and use aerials and she can even float in the air. there's a thread in general discussion that tells you how to play the game if you need it.

oh try using the A button to do an attack

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
lolz you know nothing about this game do you Siglemic. are you still playing lvl 1 computers or have you played a real person yet? A good ylink can easily destroy anything peach ever dreamed of doing.

lol and ur peach....uh turnip spam and dsmash right? thats pretty much all you can do I bet. Idk if you know this but peach can jump and use aerials and she can even float in the air. there's a thread in general discussion that tells you how to play the game if you need it.

oh try using the A button to do an attack
um, i can beat level 9 computers if i'm warmed up, and i beat all 5 of my friends. ive proven my skill against so many people so you're probably just another scrub with an attitude.

so yeah, checkmate.

Surreal

Smash Ace
srsly guise, I'm one of his friends he's beaten. He's better than all of us. He's even beat my Ness, and that's saying something! My Ness is freaking beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom