• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Icarus Video Game Music Rip

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
Kid Icarus music is awesome. I have it stuck in my head all day as I'm walking to and from class. Why won't Brawl just be released! I wanna play as Pit!

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
I tottaly agree. If you go to screw attack (there is a link somewhere in the Pit section) about Kid Icarus I agree with what the dude says about the music.

jerrysmith

Smash Rookie
Hello, i hope that i am not too late to join in discussion. i found some great songs in video games, then i want to rip music from game so that I can play it on my ipod. Surprisingly i get some hints from it. But i just wanna get music crystal clear, i do not know whether there are other ways to get clear sound.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Hello, i hope that i am not too late to join in discussion. i found some great songs in video games, then i want to rip music from game so that I can play it on my ipod. Surprisingly i get some hints from it. But i just wanna get music crystal clear, i do not know whether there are other ways to get clear sound.
bout three years too late

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
lol, I was about to answer the question the guy asked about how to put it on your ipod, then I saw it was me that asked two years ago...

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
What I did is right clicked the link on the songs and "Save Target As". Downloaded it in my music folder and opened it with itunes. Pretty simple for me.

Top Bottom