• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Icarus and Meat Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
Right from the start we could all tell that these too have already been unoficially decided by Nintendo to be rivals and the source of the next great war. Both of these mighty warriors clash blades on the battle field and leap into the sky displaying thier bold wings. They both seem to be a part of something bigger but what?

Those whos essence is devoted to the goddess Palutena

And those whos loyalty lies to their master swordsman

This thread is open for disscusion between the two

But first take a side. We are at war.

RikyuXz

Smash Cadet
Wasn't a thread like this already made? @lol at Meat knight :]
well that thread was placed in the pit section- ergo, no meta knight supporters were found and there were many pit supporters. So i suggested we make a thread like this in the "meat knight" section and see how many meat knight supporters there actually are.

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
Meat Knight's Galaxia Drumstick will pwn Kid Icarus's Misnamed Army any day of the week.

ANBUmax

Smash Cadet
I was on Pits side to begin with but after seeing gameplay vids of how girly his lil' spin sword attacks are I join the meta knights :D
no warrior should be so ghay

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I had a typing error but you may continue on with the variouse flesh jokes...That is untill GimpyFish comes by and sees that this is not a Meta Knight thread:laugh:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
It's Meat Knight guys, get with the picture.
Yes we all get it now very funny :|

Sorry I had a typing error but you may continue on with the variouse flesh jokes...That is untill GimpyFish comes by and sees that this is not a Meta Knight thread
just edit your first post, you can change the title from there I think :]

PrinceOfDalaam

Smash Apprentice
Well since im not a big fan of warriors made of cooked flesh, ill have to side with pit :dizzy:

Offtopic: now if metaknight was in the war, id totally side w/him! MK = the shiznit:lick:

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
If you say MK's aerial skills leave much to be desired, then...

Long Live The Meta Knight Empire!

Sorry sir(or maam, can't be to careful now) but if your serious in this post, your seriously wrong. MK, Speed vs. Power. real people who have played him, say "sorry, Metaknight isn't so great in the air."

By the way, this is Meat Knight....

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
No, you merely state in that thread that it was previously established. Despite the only apparent evidence being T!mmy saying MK's aerial movement is slow. That does not equate to his aerial skills lacking, and you really shouldn't make such a supposition having not played the game yourself.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
MK's aerial speed is slow (it's like Kirby's in Melee). This doesn't mean it's terrible. His aerial attacks are really quick with little lag, but not a lot of strength. If they had made him quick in the air, he would be pretty close to broken.

But, back on topic...
You know what they call Meat Knight in France?
No, what do they call him in France?
A "Royale with Cheese".

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I agree with the last two posts. But I don't agree with the point of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom