• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KF's YouTube Channel // European OCC Tournament Video Archive

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Disclaimer: my channel contains and will contain gameplay from SSBM and SSBB alike, don't subscribe if you don't want to see videos from either of those games.

OCC Tournament Videos

OCC I

Winners Bracket

OOC1 W1R - Fays vs Olikus
OOC1 W1R - Zensn vs Mad-Fighter
OOC1 W1R - Bear vs Aske
OOC1 WQF - Fays vs Mad-Fighter
OOC1 WQF - King Funk vs Jam
OOC1 WQF - Bear vs Mahie
OOC1 WSF - Fays vs Bear
OOC1 WSF - Craiigg vs Jam

Losers Bracket

OOC1 L1R - Zensn vs Olikus
OOC1 L2R - King Funk vs Zensn
OOC1 L3R - King Funk vs Aske
OOC1 LQF - Mahie vs Jam
OOC1 LQF - King Funk vs Bear
OOC1 LSF - Bear vs Mahie

Finals

OOC1 WF - Craiigg vs Fays
OOC1 LF - Fays vs Mahie
OOC1 GF - Craiigg vs Fays

I'm uploading videos from an online tournament we're doing atm in Europe. It has just started but expect lots of footage soon. =D

Dsc

Smash Ace
That was awesome as ****.
Took me a while to figure it was the super mario 64 theme.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Oh I see there is a tournament going on?

Nices matches! Fays is **** as usual, even when he sandbags =p.
Olikus improved too, even though I still haven't seen many short hops lol.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Oh I see there is a tournament going on?

Nices matches! Fays is **** as usual, even when he sandbags =p.
Olikus improved too, even though I still haven't seen many short hops lol.
I did a lot of unnnecessary mistakes in those matches. But it doesnt matter, even if I played the game of my life, I would still get ***** by fays lol. The matches I had vs Zen was much better. You should join the next tourney squall.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I've watched zen vs mad.

Zen has really improved Oo. He's way better than me now. I can't compete with you guys if I don't play more, but unfortunately I don't have time to. The only time I can play, there's nobody.

Mad is still the same machine ^^. And lol at him trolling with low-angled ftilt at the end of match 3.

Edit: just watched Mad vs Fays and I'm really surprised! Is Fays better than Maddy now?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Uploaded a lot of vids these past few days.

Putting up Craiigg vs Jam WSF's and if I succeed in fixing Mahie vs Bear WQF's I'll put it up too (replay has a desync problem.

The Star King

Smash Hero
And yet, after years of ****ing around, Europe seems to have better tournaments than America. Mostly because we don't get our matches done.

Step it up, America.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
And yet, after years of ****ing around, Europe seems to have better tournaments than America. Mostly because we don't get our matches done.

Step it up, America.
Really? I'm quite honored. =)

I had pretty good feedback from all European players on this tournament, so I'm quite glad even Americans find it nice. ^^

Battlecow

Play to Win
Well, I don't know if I'd call it better than American tournaments just yet

But I am envious of the number of recorded matches y'all have. It's nice to get a half-hour of good smash to watch now and again.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Well, I don't know if I'd call it better than American tournaments just yet

But I am envious of the number of recorded matches y'all have. It's nice to get a half-hour of good smash to watch now and again.
Yeah, that was really one of the things I wanted to focus on. We really lacked footage of European players, and footage is also good for anyone to analyze his own performance, pick out his errors and improve out of it. ^^

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Big update to the first post! ^^

I added quite a few videos from the tournament, and will add two more tomorrow (losers semi finals and losers finals).

ballin4life

Smash Hero
8's and B's are pretty much the same though.

You're telling me that back in elementary school you never used to type 80085 into your calculator and laugh with all the other kids about how much of a rebel you are? Or the good old 7734 and flip it upside down (doesn't work on this forum lol)?

The Star King

Smash Hero
8's and B's are pretty much the same though.
B has a straight back. They should have done something similar to the Unown.

You're telling me that back in elementary school you never used to type 80085 into your calculator and laugh with all the other kids about how much of a rebel you are? Or the good old 7734 and flip it upside down (doesn't work on this forum lol)?
>_>

asianaussie

Smash Hero
why isn't there an ! unown on the end

just because that's how we should be rollin

i hate it when i use "an !", it both makes sense and does not

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Maybe someone who is super good at engrish can tell me when and when not to use "an". I've always had the impression that it's used before a word starting with a vowel, or a word starting with a silent "h" followed by a vowel (e.g: an hour).

asianaussie

Smash Hero
that's basically it

'an' is used when the first syllable of the next word (when enunciated) is a vowel (pure vowels, none of that 'y' bs)

i stress only when enunciated (can't think of an exception but w/e)

herro i am asian

Olikus

Smash Champion
When people finally post in this thread, good to see the discussion is about the vids and not nonsense. :flinstone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Fun fact: Newts used to be called "ewts". However, the n from "an ewt" got shifted over to become "a newt", for some reason.

Uh, cool vids and stuff. I totally watched.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Good ****! Those matches were great!

I feel Mahie tries to inovate too much and maybe should have sticked more to basic combos.

:phone:
I don't feel like Mahie was playing any good this set. When they were playing the 2nd round, Mahie was winning but it desynched and they had to play it again. From there, Mahie's momentum went completely downhill. Not taking away anything from Fays, but I don't think his next encounter with Mahie will be as easy.

Top Bottom