• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keyboards

pieflavor

Smash Rookie
So I am really used to using a keyboard for ProjectM, and suck with all forms of controller. This proves to be a problem when transitioning to Wii U. I would really love to know a way to connect a keyboard to a nunchuk connector, so that the wiimote thinks that it is a classic controller. Is this possibru and if so how?

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Figure out if you can convert the analog input of the joystick.

That stick is probably the biggest obstacle when it comes to pad hacking.

Nanlo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yoshi4Lyfe
I honestly recommend trying to get comfortable with a gamecube controller. I know it's hard to change controllers like this but it would be worth it in the long run, gives u more control over your character in my opinion.

But as for connecting a keyboard, I don't think it's possible without hacking your wii u/ some crazy third party adapter

pieflavor

Smash Rookie
@ Nanlo Nanlo I've clocked over one thousand hours on Super Smash Flash 2. I know those controls instinctively. Meanwhile, I don't do well with controllers. I prefer using my whole hand as a control manipulator instead of just the thumb.
@ A17 A17 I don't know much about this stuff. I don't know exactly what you are talking about, but one of the things you could be talking about, Dolphin already did.

Top Bottom