• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

veil222

Smash Journeyman
So after a really long hiatus from melee and a brief tournament life in Brawl I want to get back into melee (partially thanks to the Smash Brothers documentary). I live in Murray Kentucky which is in the southwest of KY pretty close to the state lines for Illinois, Missouri, and Tennessee and about an hour away from Paducha KY. I'm looking for a scene close by or even random pocket of players in the area. Murray is a bit of a gaming dead-zone and I'm looking to get a crew together and find both a place nearby to do weeklies and decent tournaments within 2-3 hours to attend/bring people to. Right now I've got about 4 people interested in playing at a competitive level in Murray, and a couple more in Paducha. Any info, leads, contacts, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
I know it's a few hours away, but there's a pretty active scene in Louisville, KY. Some of the guys in that community might be able to help you out.

Also, there's a facebook group for the "Kentucky/Ohio Smash Community", you should post there as well

veil222

Smash Journeyman
I'm from Frankfort, so it's not too bad for me to hop up there occasionally. I'll check out the facebook group, I looked around the facebook thread and there didn't seem to be a Kentucky group but I wasn't surprised. Thanks for the info.

c2!

Smash Rookie
I'm a total noob living in Bowling Green right now, potentially moving to Louisville soon. If anyone is willing to train me up I'd love to play, and I will pick the game up very quickly!

Mr. Brown

Smash Cadet
I go to Murray and play melee. I'm nothing compared to the pros though. Regardless, I'm trying to get better and am always looking for good players to play. Hard to find smashers in the Murray and Hopkinsville area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom