• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentuckiana smashers?

RapidSpin

Smash Rookie
I'm talking about Louisville and Southern Indiana area!
If you are within an hour and a half drive of Louisville, KY post below please!

Thexy

Smash Rookie
Yes, we have a group that meets often in the area. We have a Facebook group as well that you can check out. I apparently don't have enough posts to post a link, but if you look at my post history you can find more info about the groups that meet up.

Thexy

Smash Rookie
We meet at about 5-6 PM on Sundays. We just started again recently. It's a $2 venue fee at the moment.

RapidSpin

Smash Rookie
Awesome! I'll be there next Sunday as I work this weekend. How many setups do you run and how many people usually show up?

Thexy

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the group, but last time it was mostly Melee and some PM. I think something like 15 at the most. I play Melee myself. There were maybe 5 setups? I think more will start showing up over time.

Last edited:

Magic Man

Smash Rookie
Hey RapidSpin! Like Thexy was saying earlier, we meet on Sundays and will have a pretty solid crowd consistently. 15 is probably our average number but that's been steadily increasing as of late. We just got our venue back last week, so people will start showing up regularly once they get back into the swing of things. We mostly play Melee, but a few in our group play PM as well. Looking forward to meeting you guys! I'm probably going to create a Parallel Worlds thread to get the word out to other local players as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Top Bottom