• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kent Combo 10 - Kent State University Smash Tournament!

TwilightSlick

Smash Rookie
NNID
twilightslick
Hey Smashers, I am TwilightSlick, and I am one of the proprietors of the Kent State University Super Smash Bros. Community. I am here to announce that we at KSU are holding Kent Combo 10 THIS FRIDAY, November 20th. We'll start our brackets at 7 PM.

Kent Combo is our weekly tournament series held in the first floor Stopher Hall lounge in the Kent State Honors College. Because this is our 10th Kent Combo, we are going to be holding our first POTSIZE TOURNAMENT!

There will be brackets for Melee, PM and Smash 4 Wii U. Entry is $1 per bracket.

WE NEED SETUPS!. If you are bringing a setup, arrive early to help set up! Many of us will be setting up around 6 PM.

Our rules and stage lists are based on the following:
-Melee: Apex 2015
-PM: Paragon LA 2015
-Sm4sh: Paragon LA 2015

Google Maps link/directions for venue: https://goo.gl/maps/RZqmmYDASNC2

(Flyer made by Samason)

vEchoes

Smash Rookie
Hey my name is Nick Feezle (vEchoes) and I wanted to know if there are any age requirements. I'm 4 miles away.

Olimar4Life

Smash Rookie
Do you host weekly tournaments on Kent's campus?

Edit: should have read the introduction a little more closely

Last edited:

TwilightSlick

Smash Rookie
NNID
twilightslick
Do you host weekly tournaments on Kent's campus?

Edit: should have read the introduction a little more closely
As of spring semester, yes.
We're still in the Stopher Hall piano lounge temporarily but plan to get a room in the student center soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom