• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KCMO-area meetups?

Ubuyo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUbuyo
3DS FC
5155-3243-0076
Are there any at all? I'm fine with both casual/semi-serious play, and it would be nice to have a reason to leave my house on my days off work that isn't for food runs. I'm in Blue Springs, myself, but I'm willing to make the drive to other towns in the area, provided it's not too far out or something. Also if it matters at all, my days off are Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
There are regular smashfests in overland park on saturdays. PM locals on mondays in oak grove. Check out facebook for the groups. Kansas City/Lawrence Smashers: ask for an invite since it is a private group. I think the group for PM is called KCMO Smash or something along those lines. Happy hunting!

Ubuyo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUbuyo
3DS FC
5155-3243-0076
Well, I'll definitely check that Overland Park one out when I get the chance. I just got home from a pretty major surgery and the doctors don't want me to drive for at least 2 - 3 weeks. Went ahead and asked for an invite for the group, though.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hello .

Like to travel?

Enjoy having fun with others?

Are you the best smash player in your region?

Prove it at the Midwest North smash circuit.

Full circuits for Melee, PM and Sm4sh singles and doubles.

Events-

Feb 21st in LaCross WI is the The Great Revival

March 14th in ST Cloud MN is Warehouse Pi Day

March 28th in Bellevue NE is Roll Tier V ($2000 pot bonus)

April 11th in Des Moines IA is Spring Show Down (SMASH WIIU, MELEE, AND PM: $50 POT BONUS FOR EVERY 25 ENTRANTS)
May 2nd in Kansas City, MO is DI or DIe: KC Classic

May 16th in Denver, CO is Revelation 2:2

June 6th in KS, location TBA, ran by Lux (event page coming soon)

June 27th in IL, full details tba, ran by Joe Fattal (event page coming soon)

Championship event is TBA, but will be huge.

Full details with links to specific tournaments at

http://smashboards.com/threads/midw...elee-pm-sm4sh-wi-mn-ne-ia-mo-co-ks-il.386220/

Top Bottom