• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kc-mm: Brawl Vault

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
Kc-mm.com's Brawl Vault is perfect for finding things to enhance the Project M experience! I myself have even done textures for the Project M models, like so:
i.imgur.com/Qh8vEeI.jpg
i.imgur.com/Ro5m0OE.png
i.imgur.com/gxWMh0Y.jpg
i.imgur.com/eYIassR.jpg

We also have cool mods, like the following:
i.imgur.com/Utkia0Y.jpg

And mods that suit Project M extremely well, like mine here:
forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207382

Visit kc-mm's Brawl Vault for many, many more mods where these came from! These are just mine, and there are plenty of tens, hundreds, maybe even thousands, of other mods that are made for Project M or were inspired by it!

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Appreciate your enthusiasm, but brawlvault is more that well known at this point in time.
Up and running since 2010 is a long time you know.

Last edited:

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
Maybe, but it's becoming dead, so I'm trying to liven back up kc-mm, as one of the moderators suggested showcasing to get people interested again.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Maybe, but it's becoming dead, so I'm trying to liven back up kc-mm, as one of the moderators suggested showcasing to get people interested again.
You must be referring to this thread.

Unfortunately, simply going around to other parts of the smash community and advertising the site (especially when it's already known) isn't gonna revive it. OP and Nano were pretty clear that it's a problem with beginners being driven away, especially in an era of model imports as opposed to textures.

Last edited:

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
Yup, that's the thread I'm referring to; do you have any better suggestions, then? Because what Draco said( forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73162.msg1327552#msg1327552 ) really was the best info I got from that topic to be able to get it more lively of a community, other than adding the option to have different/custom themes, which I already suggested on the proper board like cx_asuka suggested, even offering to help program it if not pre-programmed.

Top Bottom