• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Katsuon Smashers

vindictus_prime

Smash Rookie
Katsucon was awesome this year! Once again the game room only had ONE FRIGGIN TV for smash bros, but the largest crowd. SS4R took the tournament again for like the 1,000th time in a row. Congrats for winning free admission for next year!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D::D:1111!!!!. Big ups to everyone who visited room 432 f or some smashin, ups to Korn for whoopin my *** and being patient with my drunkeness. Ups to rick for just bein a cool dude and showing how its done with mario and of course, Link. Anyways, hope to meet more smashers at otakon this year. PEACE

D

Deleted member

I missed ricky, but I hustled for $ matches using tanya's money for about an hour on saturday. good times.

ricky, I looked all over for you =/

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
i was compleatly too drunk to remember the room i was told to go to to play!!!! X.x
its ok though, good times and thanks for the invite.

ssj4 ricky owns me for free XD. i had a good time playing you.
korn; good matches on sunday man, we should battle again sometime.
i dident get alot of peoples names but i had alot of fun. and who took 2nd? he was really good and i KNOW ive seen him before.

ill be at katsu again next year since i won a free badge for nex year in the 3rd strike tourny!!!
see you all at OTAKON!!!!

vindictus_prime

Smash Rookie
**** Ono, did you come to katsu all the way from CALI??? Thats dedication man... I know we played a few good matches. Mine was the vastly annoying peach. Anyways, this year will be my first otakon. Hope to play you some more there!

vindictus_prime

Smash Rookie
I agree wholeheartedly! This year at katsu we had 3 TVs in our room, man you missed out on a good time. Im going to try to haul another couple TVs to otakon this year if I can. Maybe this time you wont miss out on the fun. :D

sorasgirl17

Smash Rookie
hey! i was there!! i was the pink peach!! :) I remeber i played this guy who played with a blue peach who was pretty funny, and a guy who played as fox, and kept shining me... man it was prety fun to watch!! hopefully otakon will have more smash TVs!!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Mow, I wanna play you manz, you are a funny *** guy and the first time I met you was at Chu's at the end of january.

D

Deleted member

definitely. I go to chu's to visit more than play, but I'm always down for chill time.

sorasgirl17

Smash Rookie
hmm, i may have played you O-NO, but i was only there on Saturday, i was the girl who was in the pink dress... go peach!!
:laugh:

sorasgirl17

Smash Rookie
i was actually dressed as Kairi, from KH2, but whatever, its all good. In any case, yea i will definately be at otakon for the smash tourny, and yes we should play some time. i actually did pretty well in the last Otakon (4 vs 4) tourny, top 8 woot woot :laugh: . but some guy... i think it was Inui beat me... :ohwell: may be next time!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It was a lot of fun though I only had time for the tournament, and no time for anime. I was the black guy with the Kangol hat playing the black Samus, I think I got top five.

O-NO - I think second place was Shinku from team DYCER, we had a really close set and he beat me.

Shinku

Smash Champion
hey good sheet, btree man, but dammit i could of beaten ricky. i just didnt know how to fight a mean link,ahhh i wanna play him again!!!!!!!! but hey at least i came in 2nd.

Top Bottom