• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karu and BBQTV'S Final Round Arcade.

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
Is this tournament open to anyone? Can I come? Miami is somewhat far for me but I need the practice.

BBQTV

Smash Master
also just so you guys know its 5 dollar for door and for singles

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Xavii

Yea. 5 bucks for the entrance, and 5 bucks toward pot.

@KAB

Where do you live? I might be able to help you find nearby tourneys. Just make sure you come to this one too lol.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'll be going to both. Josh you going on thursday? If not I might have to go later...

Edit-I'm not going to the tournament. I have a melee tournament on saturday. Sorry.

BBQTV

Smash Master
im sorry to hear that CrypTik

can anyone bring a laptop or something?

KaZeKaRu(Final Round)

Smash Cadet
Hey guys Karu here. I highly suggest you guys hit up thursday for some practice before the tourney if anyone has been calling me sorry my phone got disconnected but it will be on by tuesday. Only if you want to go on thursday but I recommend it for the extra practice. I will be practicing alot on that day if work doesn't take up my time.

KaZeKaRu(Final Round)

Smash Cadet
Hey Gordito sorry I didnt play you with Falco. If you think my falco is good, than I thank you. Haven't played in three years so I gotta keep up with the new advance stuff. Lol I play a very old school brawl falco....

BBQTV

Smash Master
ah good we really need your laptop and why did that happen?

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
@Xavii

Yea. 5 bucks for the entrance, and 5 bucks toward pot.

@KAB

Where do you live? I might be able to help you find nearby tourneys. Just make sure you come to this one too lol.
Don't worry, I know where the tournaments are in my area. Thanks for offering though. :)

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
It's on Saturday at 2:00 p.m. right? Or is it Thursday? I see some people talking about Thursday.

Edit: Thanks BBQTV. :)

BBQTV

Smash Master
a smashfest on thursday and tourney saturday

read the op again if you must

#HBC | Gorf

I definitely won't be going tomorrow. I'll try my best to go on saturday. I'll see for sure tomorrow.

EDIT: And if there's enough demand for doubles, can you host it?

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys need any more wiis and brawls? Because I can bring mine tomorrow and Saturday if you want. I can be there by noon as long as I don't get lost. If you don't need any more, than that's cool, just let me know. :)

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately I don't have a T.V. to bring. :/ Oh well, I won't bring my wii then.

Edit: Alright then, I'll just leave it in my car.

#HBC | Gorf

So as of rite now, we have the following confirmed for the tourney:

1) BBQTV
2) Chris Breezy
3) Xavii
4) CrypTik
5) Karu
6) KAB1
7) (hopefully) GorditoBoy69
8) (hopefully) PureDrive

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

BBQTV

Smash Master
that sounds about right plus one other plus maybe my friend and plus a few others that showed up last time

BBQTV

Smash Master
i wont be changing the time for this saturday but do you guys for now on rather have it around 6:00 pm or something like that or are you guys ok with the current time

and im sorry you couldn't make it

Top Bottom