• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karts smash Smash?

C

CJ

Yeah I agree. I think that they will announce alot of characters at E3.

E

Exar Kun

Oh my goodness, that would be great by the way Super Mario Galaxy wont be appearing on wii… It got Canceled! No Joke. Sonic on brawl… this intrigues me.

C

CJ

Haha. Sonic was considered for Melee too. I really hope that he gets in.

D

DAN

Sonic is Sega, Nintendo will need a license, and it doesn’t really do much of that.

C

CJ

There’s a chance Sonic will get in. Sold Snake is in and he’s not Nintendo plus Sega nad Nintendo have been friends for a while I wouldn’t be suprised.

S

shiftyshag

Dan,

Nintendo and Sega are already swapping licenses, Mario and Sonic are to be featured in a new game set for ‘08, i believe.

And as far as Smash’s release date is concerned, i think you have to look at this from a marketing stand point: what are nintendo’s 3 blockbusters? Galaxy, Prime, and Smash. All were said to have 2007 release date, but as the year drags on it’s seems unlikely that nintendo will clump their 3 champions together (they may decide to anyway) but regardless of that which one have they been promoting, and marketing with this mystique method to arouse interest? they’re leading up to something, i think we’re going to learn a LOT more over the next few weeks, and i think we’re going to like what we see…(possibly including a release date)

http://wii.ign.com/articles/801/801246p1.html

F

falcofuku69

12/3/07…going to reserve it tommorow and i still havnt played my wii in the last 6 months

H

homelessvagrant

Not if you speak english, just order one online. It’ll be shipped to you. Thatz be wats I do.

F

falcosthebest

hey falco****er falco s the best ur nothing but maybe he is!

Top Bottom