• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas newcomer looking for smash scenes

Maximus_Marty

Smash Rookie
Hi , I am more a less a rookie located in Kansas, more specifically southwest Kansas. I've been practicing smash 4 for so long and think I am finally ready for tournaments, weeklies and etc. But the problem is finding those things. I understand Wichita and Kansas City has multiple monthlies and stuff and I do not mind traveling to those honestly as I have already planned to go to some but I was wondering if anywhere near SW Kansas there is stuff I can go to without a 3 hr drive or more.

Rafael Gonzalez

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rafael197795
Hi , I am more a less a rookie located in Kansas, more specifically southwest Kansas. I've been practicing smash 4 for so long and think I am finally ready for tournaments, weeklies and etc. But the problem is finding those things. I understand Wichita and Kansas City has multiple monthlies and stuff and I do not mind traveling to those honestly as I have already planned to go to some but I was wondering if anywhere near SW Kansas there is stuff I can go to without a 3 hr drive or more.
Hey I live in dodge city ks, I play pm, melee, and smash 4! Reply to me when you can!

ilikepieinmouth

Smash Cadet
Hey I know it is 2 hours away but if you look for my thread we are trying to get a tournament scene set up in hays. Thread support would be much appreciated if you are interested!

Top Bottom