• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Players?

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Cool, is there any way we could set up some kind of match? I can't drive, so Wifi would be preferred. I really want to have my skills tested against a human.

Cups

Smash Ace
you should have your skills tested as a human trying to read black text on top of a black background.

spoiler: everyone loses

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Me and a group of friends recently started a facebook group in an effort to reach out to smashers in the KC area, we usually get together and play every weekend, right now we only have 16 members and out of them only a handful are really serious about the game. If we can generate enough interest we'd like to start hosting tournaments.

buzz-roll

Smash Rookie
wait, there's a KC area facebook group? I can't believe no one's thought of that before, what's the page name?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Well we got the idea from Lux and the other Lawrence guys, but they only play Brawl, and that's not really our thing, though we wouldn't be opposed to hosting Brawl tourneys. The group is KCMO Smash Bros. PM me your name on facebook, and I'll send you a friend request and an invite to the group if your interested.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Me and a group of friends recently started a facebook group in an effort to reach out to smashers in the KC area, we usually get together and play every weekend, right now we only have 16 members and out of them only a handful are really serious about the game. If we can generate enough interest we'd like to start hosting tournaments.
I'd attend tournaments.
If you guys can come over to my place I can probably play. It's a bit much of a time sink for me to go over to your place like I did that one time. At least for this semester. Next semester I'll probably have my own car so I can afford to drive around more.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'd attend tournaments.
If you guys can come over to my place I can probably play. It's a bit much of a time sink for me to go over to your place like I did that one time. At least for this semester. Next semester I'll probably have my own car so I can afford to drive around more.
For sure, I've really been wanting to play with you again, I don't mind coming out there, I actually dropped this semester because I had a lot of other stuff going on so I have tons of free time now. Plus that'd probably be better for you anyway since you're allergic to all my pets and stuff.

Edit: Just realized your avatar is Panty and mine is Stocking.

GymleaderBen

Smash Apprentice
I live in leavenworth but I'm moving in with a friend in lenexa in february. He and I would probably love to smash with some other local players. Lawrence is such a long drive

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
If you'd like to join the KCMO Facebook group PM me a link to your Facebook and I'll send a friend request and an invite we'll keep you posted on tourneys and stuff.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
It's all good, we just scheduled our first official tournament, but so far me and the other two admins are the only one's who've RSVP'd.

thisisyourgod

Smash Rookie
Yo, I've been playing melee/project M for a real long time, although I haven't attended any tournaments or played with anyone who actually knows how to play the game. But, I'd love to play with other peeps, and I have car and stuffs

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yo, I've been playing melee/project M for a real long time, although I haven't attended any tournaments or played with anyone who actually knows how to play the game. But, I'd love to play with other peeps, and I have car and stuffs
We're having a Brawl/P:M tournament in Lawrence on Friday, if you're interested PM me a link to your facebook (if you have one) and I'll add you so you can see all the information about it. You should also join KC Brawl that's the group in Lawrence that is helping organize the tourney and allowing us to host P:M there.

Top Bottom