• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kai vs Zoe (Falcon dito) Real ownage inside!

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
First match: I hate to be REAAAAALY picky, but at the very end, you should have ledgeteched the dair...imo its much more consistent than the meteor cancel. And it never hurts to have another safegaurd. Plus if you walljump tech you might go overhim but i dont know how that would work punishment-wise.

Anyway, you guys should moonwalk. It won't make your falcons better AT ALL. But it looks sexy, and that's all that matters. ;)

BTW: Nice gentlemans! How do you do them so fast? :confused:

Overall good vid...I really enjoyed it. :D

EDIT: Kai, i herd u plai HRC. <_<

{Poet}Kai

Smash Cadet
Yea thx for the comment, maybe I will try to use more moonwalk in future matches :D

and yes, gentleman are easy **** in pal /:

what do you mean with : ''I have heard..'' ? I have played it in the past, never got very good in it.. 31xxx meters total.. No bad allowed 10k meters (:

Plz more tipps^^

rice

Smash Journeyman
oh, umm some guy named General Chaos (dougasaurus?) visited Florida and told me and some friends about the PAL version ^^

Timo

Smash Cadet
well, i think, most of the time, you are controlling the match, kai, but you should not shffl around so much. and zoe, well, he needs to get the control of the game, maybe also better DI.

i know, these are old matches, but there isn't much criticsm on it, so, maybe some other guys could help you, cause these matches deserve more suggestions.

Top Bottom