• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K-Tourney 8:8- Tourney Thursday

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet

The Tournament is Now This Thursday the 26. The Time is 4:00 EST. Please Come if You Signed Up!

Welcome to my tourney, the K-Tourney #1

Since this is my first tournament I will have only eight people in it. The tournament will be on June 24. PLEASE DON'T ENTER IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T MAKE IT!!!!! I will not change the date for any reason unless that I can't make it.

-Round one and the Semi-Finals will be on the Battlefield. Each player will have three stock with no time limit. Each match will be the best out of three battles.
-The finals will be on Final Destination. Each player will have five stock with no time limit and the match will be the best out of five matches.
- NO ITEMS!! (this includes smashballs)

Everyone check-in half an hour before the tournament starts. Just send a simple IM to me that says you are here. Then you can IM with your opponent to discuss who will be hosting the match. We may use a chat room, but right now it is just IM's. Have your Wii set before you check-in to make the tournament run more smoothly and quickly.

I'm sorry if the match might freeze in the middle. There is nothing I can do about it, so just play through it. At the end of the match I would like to hear from both players who won. If I do not hear from one person, they're eliminated even if they won the match and the loser will go on. This is the reason the loser should respond too. If I don't hear from either player, then, well, you're both eliminated. Hopefully this will not happen.

To sign up write your information out in this form- SB Name- /Brawl Name- /FC- / Aim-

Entrants-
1.) Dark_Link12/LinkM./FC-3866-7955-9053/Aim-pokemongirl414
2.) Olimarman/Brad/ ? / Aim- ph4tm4n123
3.) Violent-nin/nin/FC-5284-1069-0428/Aim- Drewao87
4.) tangy/tangy/FC-0387-8717-2452/Aim-tangster132
5.) bball1o3/TIPS/FC: 5155-2588-4588/AIM: DonaldMcRonald07
6.) Naos/Naos/FC-0344-8949-4213/Aim- N/A (PM)
7.) JadedLink/Jade/FC: 0344-8980-9127/AIM: jdc2845
8.) socandrewcer/DINO/FC-2578-2848-2921/AIM: socandrewcer

Waiting List-
1.)crazn137/ZERO /FC- 4210-3861-0972 / Aim- crazn1337
2.)rockguy1234/BMX/FC:4983-4590-2993/AIM:rockguy1234
3.)Timmyftw/Timmy/0165 5424 4804 9770/Timmyftw3

Let's make this tournament fun and enjoyable for everybody!

Tournament Matches:

Round 1 ( all matches are at 4:00 pm)
Match 1-
Olimarman vs Violent-nin Winner-
Match 2-
Naos vs bball 1o3 Winner-

Match 3-
Dark_Link12 vs JadedLink Winner-
Match 4-
tangy vs socandrewcer Winner-
Semi-Finals (both matches are at 4:30 pm)
Match 1-
Winner Match 1 vs Winner Match 2
Match 2-
Winner Match 3 vs Winner Match 4
Finals (at 5:00)

Winner Match 1 vs Winner Match 2

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
info to left, might not make it, can i just pm you, don't have im, except for yahoo which you need an account for also then

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
info to left, might not make it, can i just pm you, don't have im, except for yahoo which you need an account for also then
that's okay, we can do that.

I added you, but is you name, dabuz, your Brawl name too?

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
I would just like to tell the three people who signed up already and the future entries to check their information on the Entrant list to make sure all the information is accurate. I'm sure I got all the information right, but sometimes I can be horrible about that kind of stuff.

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
looks like u need one more i'll join
socandrewcer is in instead of you because they posted first and actually gave me their info.

Now I know that I let Olimarman in without all his info being given to me so I'll make you a deal; If you give me your information and I don't hear from Olimarman in a few days, you're in. If I do hear from him you can still come in on tournament day and see if you can replace someone who doesn't show up because there's bound to be just one.

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
Check My First Post For Tournament Matches!

The way I made up the tourney was putting all your names, including mine, into a hat and then making my little sister draw out the names.

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
I would like to have all the matches on the same day so nobody gets confused.

But you reminded me of something I wanted to ask. I got 8 entrants quicker than I thought I would so can everybody do the tournament on Thursday the 12th (this Thursday) instead of next Tuesday. It is just a suggestion. If I get a no from at least one person then I'll just forget about it.

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
okay, forget i ever mentioned having it on Thursday.

Im only having it on the 17th because it isn't a long tournament and I don't want to work around everybody's schedules for a tournament this short. The whole thing is only going to take about an hour and thirty minutes. i'll add the times right now.

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
2:00 can't it be a little later
i don't mind bumping it up to 3 or 4 but no later. is that okay? I'm more busy in the nighttime hours of the day. I usually have to babysit, cook dinner, or something. And everything I do is seriously out of freewill. so I'll let the matches start at four, i guess. I'll change the times.

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
Just a reminder to everyone that signed up that the tournament is in three days (this coming up Tuesday) If anyone has any questions or can't make it, TELL ME NOW!!!! Don't wait till this Tuesday to tell me everything.

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
okay, idofriar 1313 i took u off because u said u couldn't make it

and socandrewcer can u make it because you said you had your wii taken away??? will you have it back by this tuesday?

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Do you still need another person? Because it looks like there is still one open spot on the roster.

SB Name- crazn137 /Brawl Name- ZERO /FC- 4210-3861-0972 / Aim- crazn1337

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
If there's 1 spot left, I'll take it. xD
tangy/tangy/0387-8717-2452/tangster132
If theres still an open spot I'll reenter
fc to the side, aim is ph4tm4n123 tag is Brad
Do you still need another person? Because it looks like there is still one open spot on the roster.

SB Name- crazn137 /Brawl Name- ZERO /FC- 4210-3861-0972 / Aim- crazn1337
Okay i do not three people for one spot

tangy you posted first so you're in

as for you other two come on tournament day and see if people do not show up. This'll be the start of a waiting list
1.) Olimarman
2.) crazn137

Top Bottom