• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K.I.N.G.S: Royal Community! Sign Up!

CO18

Smash Hero
I am new here. I am AuraHammer. I have been looking at the King DDD thread for quite some time and I would love to join the orginization. :chuckle:

I pretty much know how King DDD ticks and I will practice using him once I get the game.
I really want to join the tounament but only if I get my Brawl order here really early. (My amazon order said it would be here at March 10th) :(

I love DDD and I cant wait to beat everyone I know here with a Giant Hammer! :chuckle:

AuraHammer
Morristown, NJ
Ericxdoyle@aol.com
FC: Unknown right now.

I want to play brawl and play as DDD as soon as possible and wipe the floor with a mighty penguin fist. :)

Welcome man. Glad to have you. Make sure you register at our forums. :)

Also H@wk are you joining? Wasnt exactly sure..

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys. I am the founder of the MK cln, Alusp. I would be rather very happy to form an alliance with you guys.

Also, to you CO18, I would like to have a WI-FI match.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
id like to join. this would really help my d3 game, getting to know and share ideas with other ddd players

Community name - ?? crizthakidd aka Seph
Location somerset, NJ
Email address shadowinblu@hotmail.com
IM (MSN/AIM/Yahoo/Skype) *Specify which one! - msn shadowinblu
Wii #: 5950 0712 0912 3796
Brawl FC: 2964-8243-244

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I believe you have to PM the following information to CO18:

Community name
IM (MSN/AIM/Yahoo/Skype) *Specify which one!
Friend Code (If you don’t have a wii yet, just post it when you get one.)(Also FC is different than wii# so we wont have these until we get the games.)

And join this forum:

http://www.dakings.netsons.org/

Top Bottom