• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JUSTICE BUILD 3.6-01 - Coming Soon

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
The files are compressed into a .rar (similar to a .zip) just extract the folder from the file using winrar.

Ghetto Blush

Smash Apprentice
Love it. One issue that I've had is that the Space Jam remix sounds really corrupted; that or there are actual gameplay noises in the remix.

Last edited:

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
Love it. One issue that I've had is that the Space Jam remix sounds really corrupted; that or there are actual gameplay noises in the remix.
Glad you love the build. In my experience most glitches with sound are fixed by reformatting your sd card and putting the build back on.
I've been preparing a new version for 3.6, so check back when project m makes a release.

Ghetto Blush

Smash Apprentice
Glad you love the build. In my experience most glitches with sound are fixed by reformatting your sd card and putting the build back on.
I've been preparing a new version for 3.6, so check back when project m makes a release.
The weird thing is that every other song sounds fine. Corrupted may not have been the right word. It's more like there's gameplay sounds going on in the background of the song; not sure if that was intentional or not.

Also is there a way to change the SSS icons? I want to change the PS2 icon but it doesn't seem to be working when I try to replace them the conventional way through BrawlBox.

Eric Weist

Smash Rookie
Can someone post a download link to previous justice builds, or post the files, i really want the music from justice i remember it being really good.

FEDGE

Smash Rookie
NNID
lourhynald
Hey, pardon my ignorance here, but I have only ever really done mods one item at a time, never a whole build. I would LOVE to play this one, but I can't figure out how to download it? I feel like a dope, is there a link on the page somewhere?

Dupin

Smash Rookie
Are you going to be placing the competitive versions of old stages in default slots or L-slots? Part of what I love so much about Psycho Ghost's PM 3.6 build is that I'm able to play the competitive alts on random. I hope that'll be possible here as well.

Top Bottom