• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JUSTICE BUILD 3.6-01 - Coming Soon

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator

-------- JUSTICE BUILD: 3.61-01 --------

COMING SOON

(works with Homebrew, Hackless, Dolphin)

Justice build is a compilation of competitive stages, character costumes, and music that enhance the enjoyment of Project M while keeping the brilliant competitive gameplay untouched.

• +460 high quality costumes/re-colours, each with proper portraits and stocks
  • +100 custom song list that is organized to theme each stage
  • Custom Minimal CSS with Smash 3 Portraits
  • Competitive versions of your favourite stages
  • +10 costumes per character
  • Auto "Hyes" on Captain Falcon's knee hit
  • Auto Howl on Wolf's side special hit

Image link coming soon

- Pokemon Stadium 2 > Project M Skin
- Castle Siege > Castle Siege Competitive (flattened)
- Shadow Moses Island > Shadow Moses Island Competitive
- Big Blue > Big Blue Competitive (no movement or stage hazards)
- Port Town Aero Dive > Port Town X (no movement or stage hazards)
- Luigi's Mansion > Balanced Luigi's Mansion Competitive (no pillars)
- Brinstar > Ultimate Brinstar Competitive
- Lylat Cruise > Flatlat Cruise (flat base with 3 angled platforms)

SONG LIST - COMING SOON

coming soon

- Adding more costumes
- Uploading the spreadsheet with all the stage and music information
- Replacing non-competitive stages with competitive versions

- Kirby has been reduced to 8 costumes since #9 and #10 slots are crashing in some matches (vs Olimar)

(28/08/2016) I've started playing PM again. I have some extra time now and currently working on a fresh new build. With the Smash 3 costumes done, it shouldn't take much more time to upload a new version.

(28/06/2015) Since the release of project m 3.6b, I have been working hard on the new Justice build. All the music and CSS stuff is done. I'm currently working on adding the remaining the costumes/re-colours. I'll try to do a bit of testing to make sure everything is in working order then push a release. Stay tuned.

Smash3C & Smash 3 teams for the majority of costumes and portraits
More to be added later

Please message me with any bugs or errors you find, so they can be addressed in future versions! Thanks!

Last edited:

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
Homebrew and Hackless versions are both up now. Download and and let me know what you think :)

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
does this edit character portraits too?

seamus92

Smash Rookie
Is there any way you can upload a mirror? Because for some reason it's downloading real slow on my end, I'm not sure if others are experiencing the same problem as me though.

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
Is there any way you can upload a mirror? Because for some reason it's downloading real slow on my end, I'm not sure if others are experiencing the same problem as me though.
Sure! Ill work on getting a mirror up when i get home tonight.

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
- Added stage preview pictures (click the title link)
- Dropbox mirror link (uploading now)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Love your build some of the BSTRM's freak out mid song. Also just from my perspective, alot of the stages seem really dark, maybe its the color scheme.. but maybe try to brighten some of em up if possible. other than that FANTASTIC JOB!!

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
Love your build some of the BSTRM's freak out mid song. Also just from my perspective, alot of the stages seem really dark, maybe its the color scheme.. but maybe try to brighten some of em up if possible. other than that FANTASTIC JOB!!
If the songs are glitching out mid song, reformat your SD card (Fat32) and re-add the build. It should fix the problem.
Glad you like the build.

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
Dropbox mirror link is temporarily down due to high traffic on the link. Sorry for any inconveniences.
The Mediafire link is still up.

EDIT: Dropbox mirror is back up as of 10/08/2014

Last edited:

KingBaboon

Smash Rookie
Hi guys :)
Sorry to ask but i don't know : To use Justice Build, should I install Project M first ? or is the Version 3.02-01 enough ?
Thanks

Wander-VG

Smash Cadet
Hi guys :)
Sorry to ask but i don't know : To use Justice Build, should I install Project M first ? or is the Version 3.02-01 enough ?
Thanks
Hey. Read the main post again, there's a spoiler which contains the instructions. You only need this download (Version 3.02-01).

Also, I see you're new here, welcome to the forums.

MegaAmoonguss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaAmoonguss
3DS FC
2251-4929-9404
Awesome work man, I can only imagine how many hours went into making all of this! I find Lucina screaming in Marth's voice very entertaining btw lol

MegaAmoonguss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaAmoonguss
3DS FC
2251-4929-9404
The only thing I don't know if I completely agree with is the largely increased amount of stages just because it seems to break the random stage select. Mainly just in the way that it will still select these new stages not on my random list, but it's really not too big of a deal. And it's fun going to all the new ones and checking them out :3

thedufe

Smash Rookie
This build just came out of nowhere. Damn good build despite a few flaws. Stage selection is VERY good, and costume selection/UI elements are perfect. Music choice could use a bit of work, I can only take so many metal remixes. solid 8.5/10, great work magnum :).

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
This build just came out of nowhere. Damn good build despite a few flaws. Stage selection is VERY good, and costume selection/UI elements are perfect. Music choice could use a bit of work, I can only take so many metal remixes. solid 8.5/10, great work magnum :).
Thank you so much. Ive been working on this build for months, glad so many people are enjoying it. This is the first version of this build, so im interested in hearing suggestions for version 2. If you have a list of songs you want considered for v2, post them or send me a pm with a link and what stage. I can loop any song with a youtube link and theres plenty of space for more songs. Cheers!

Last edited:

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
I found some problems with it...pretty minor.

-Some stages will replay songs from the previous stage
-Subspace Emissary stage has the Great Bay song
-Battlefield crashes when selected in My Music (Even without the mod installed but I think that's just me)

But overall, This is amazing :3

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
I found some problems with it...pretty minor.

-Some stages will replay songs from the previous stage
-Subspace Emissary stage has the Great Bay song
-Battlefield crashes when selected in My Music (Even without the mod installed but I think that's just me)

But overall, This is amazing :3
1) I have not experienced this, could you explain in more detail?
2) Noted.
3) Noted. I will try to figure out what is causing the crash and fix it for v2.

Thanks for your input!

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
1) I have not experienced this, could you explain in more detail?
2) Noted.
3) Noted. I will try to figure out what is causing the crash and fix it for v2.

Thanks for your input!
Well for the 1st bug...It's like this. When I play a stage that have more then 1 song in it's list it's ok but then after that I choose a stage that has 1 song in, it plays the song from the last stage I played. For ex: Play Distant Planet then afterwards play Fairy Island but still has Distant Planet's song.

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
Well for the 1st bug...It's like this. When I play a stage that have more then 1 song in it's list it's ok but then after that I choose a stage that has 1 song in, it plays the song from the last stage I played. For ex: Play Distant Planet then afterwards play Fairy Island but still has Distant Planet's song.
After some testing I have not been able to replicate what you are experiencing. I tried playing Distant Planet then going to Fairy Island and the song was Windwaker (the correct song). I also tried other combinations of stages with more than one song and then playing a stage with only one song. I would suggest reformatting your SD card (Fat32), as this is a common solution to all audio glitches. After reformatting put the build back on, and test again. Let me know if this fixes your issues. Cheers!

Last edited:

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
Finished typing out the song list.
Whew, that took a while. I've already got some song list improvements in mind for v2.

Last edited:

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
AHAH YEAHHH IT WORKS!

This and vanilla PM are the only builds that actually work.

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
Version 3.02-02 is coming along great. You can expect new costumes, stages, and a ton of new songs. Remember to submit any suggestions you wish to make asap to get them in the next update.

ratmon19

Smash Cadet
Hi just wanted to say your build is amazing and I love everything about it. And would like to suggest this costumes and stages maybe you would like to add them.

Mario
football striker, Shadow Mario, Cloud, Knight, Paper, Mafia
Peach
Striker daisy, striker, plumber, daisy, ms.p, Pauline theme
Luigi
Gangsta, bee, Waluigi(size mod), striker
Meta knight
Galacta, quick draw, maskless, tuxedo, concept
Samus
light suit
Bowser
striker, bowser jr(size mod), dark inside story
Kirby
yawn, prince fluff
Yoshi
boshi, birdo, private, baby(size mod)
Lucas
kumatora,
Ness
baseball, ninten(evil looking), masked man mother3
Zelda characters
Ocarina of Time, wind waker, Zelda should get Midna
Rob
console costumes
Lucario
mega, Egypt anubis, metal cyber, saiyan
mewtwo
mew color, Giyga
s
Sonic
Excalibur, ashura, classic(size mod) and I think Metal Sonic should replace Shadow

Last edited:

ratmon19

Smash Cadet
I know maybe you don't want to put a different character over the textures but I think they would fit good
Fox, some falco and wolf to
Marcus, assault, james, SNES
captain Falcon
SNES, helmet less, pikmin, dry, mech riser falcon, bloody

Also how about adding the unofficial mods from vault like Charizard X having blue fire.

Last edited:

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
@ ratmon19 ratmon19
Thanks for all the suggestions! I will be sure to consider all of these before releasing the next version.

aS_Skyloft

Smash Rookie
NNID
aS_Hyrule
3DS FC
1006-1033-6453
I'm really new here, today I dowloaded PM for the first time and it was great, i saw this and deleted PM for this but it wont work no matter how many times I redownload or place the SD card in my Wii U, can you help

Magnum_

PM Justice Build Creator
I'm really new here, today I dowloaded PM for the first time and it was great, i saw this and deleted PM for this but it wont work no matter how many times I redownload or place the SD card in my Wii U, can you help
If you were able to run Project M off your SD card before, my guess would be that you accidentally downloaded the wrong version of this build. Do you use the Homebrew Channel to launch Project M or do you use the Hackless method (launch through stage builder)? There is a download link for each method. Recheck that you have downloaded the correct version for your method of launching.
Let me know if this resolves your issue. Cheers!

Last edited:

aS_Skyloft

Smash Rookie
NNID
aS_Hyrule
3DS FC
1006-1033-6453
If you were able to run Project M off your SD card before, my guess would be that you accidentally downloaded the wrong version of this build. Do you use the Homebrew Channel to launch Project M or do you use the Hackless method (launch through stage builder)? There is a download link for each method. Recheck that you have downloaded the correct version for your method of launching.
Let me know if this resolves your issue. Cheers!
It still wont work so i have no idea whats wrong, thank you anyway

Santo

Smash Rookie
NNID
JASZ1234
Love your pack but how do i make the stage select screen back to normal format/competetive

RighteousWednesday

Smash Rookie
I love this build been playing it non-stop.

But it makes me so sad that it freezes sometimes in the music menus. that would be a great fix and be able to change music on all stages.

Also can I make a reccomendation to add both "juicy fruit" the smash bros doccumentary theme and the original melee menu theme as Menu theme options. That would be so perfect.

Top Bottom