• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangesrock

Smash Rookie
i know everyone has there opinions and such and i have mine but i was wondering statistically who are the good characters which ones show up on better players more often? like the top ten ranked people all use diff characters? who is used at a higher level by the most people and again i mean statistically not by opinion because i know it would never be answered by opinion

pdk

Smash Lord
tier list reflects statistics a lot better than any anecdotal posts here could

tsunamiDry

Smash Rookie
tier list reflects statistics a lot better than any anecdotal posts here could
But this is the best part. The noob walks in and tells a completely irrelevant story which in no way answers the original question, and discussion skews from the thread topic to bashing the new kid.

I vote fox, just because he rocks, he's fast, and very high on the tier. ;)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
cause it's full of n00bs complaining about everything, not giving logical reasons and stuff, especially that roy is better cause he's got the ph1r3, stupid stuff like that

the top ten, i think are fox, falco, and marth, but not too sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom