• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just wondering...

Eff_Soul

Smash Cadet
How many people have legitly used psychic wind(bdownwind) effectively?I used it like 3 times without getting owned and it really does throw people off guard(online at least)especially when they glide towards the edge,makes it way easier to launch people.I want to be a beast with this technique so badly lol.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Only once, but it was oh so sweet.

It was in sudden death. Me vs. a Fox. He was spamming lasers (Why!? Were arleady at 300%!) so I used PSI magnet. He then stops, rushes to me and I release the magnet. I think that's why he missed his jump cancelled upsmash which I proceeded to punish with my own JCed upsmash :chuckle:

Eff_Soul

Smash Cadet
I did it today against a lucas.My bro was charging up the bat and I used PW to push him back he missed,but i didnt have enough time to retaliate because orignally i thought he was gonna release the button before i realized.

Thats another helpful thing about Psychic wind.People sometimes hold the charge because they wanna make sure your ko'ed and wanna get you out but they dont know about Psychic wind so they get surprised lulz.

Mushy

Smash Cadet
seriously?
0_o the pk magnet lasts too long for me to try this...
any strategies toward people that do know about it?

N355

Smash Apprentice
Do you think it would be able to hinder someone trying to recover onto the stage?

Top Bottom