• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just wanted to say hello

Shadow_Whisper

Smash Rookie
I happen to notice this site one day but I never made an account till now. Not sure why I didn't make one sooner.
I haven't been to any big Smash Bros tournaments, but I'm sure I would have a lot of fun if I do go one day.
To end it all, I'm glad to be joining this site and all of you. Have a great day!

WinnieDaKrew

Smash Rookie
Welcome! I'm relativly new to smashboards as well but been in the scene for about 5 months and been having a blast. My reccomendation is try looking for a smash bros facebook group or something near your area, Big group of like 1000+ people in washington!

Shadow_Whisper

Smash Rookie
Thank you for letting me know, I will look into it very soon. I hope to find one in my area soon. Wish that I could join the one in Washington, that sounds like it would be fun with everyone together.

Top Bottom