• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just want to see if i can delete my smashboards account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oBeast

Smash Cadet
i lurked and finally made an account, and i spend too much time thinking about smash and lurking on boards and its worse that i made an account, i dont need or want an account and hope i can delete it.

D

Deleted member

I'm afraid you can't delete your account by request. The only suggestion I would give to you is remove your email address from your account, and stop signing in.

Last edited by a moderator:

oBeast

Smash Cadet
okay thank you, im trying to not spend as much time thinking about smash 4 cause its too addicting, and having an account is making it worse for me., i will try your technique

D

Deleted member

Understandable. I hope you enjoyed your [short] time here at Smashboards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
As was said, we can't delete accounts. The closest equivalent would be a permanent ban, if you're certain you want to leave, and also leaves open the door for you to potentially return in future - just request for someone to remove the ban.

oBeast

Smash Cadet
i found an idea that i know will work, im just going to make the password super long something ill never possibly remember, then i cannot log in. It will work, i like the website, i just wanna quit caring about smash 4 too much and do other hobbies., thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom