• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just think off the possibilities: The customized Falcon Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
This thread is for speculation about what some cool variations for Falcon Punch (or other moves if you wish to discuss those as well) along with the applications you mig want them to have.

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Projectile Punch: The Falcon Punch acts as a slow-moving, multi-hit projectile that travels a short distance. For what it lacks in stopping power, it more than makes up for as a move to keep control over an area or to buffer an approach, as Captain Falcon is free to move as he pleases after the punch is sent out.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Vortex paunch.
Reduced damage, slightly longer start up, shorter ending lag, drags a character on the same horizontal level within a certain distance toward captain falcon. If the punch itself connects, enemy is launched with set knockback horizontally.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like to see the projectile Falcon Punch. My imagining of it would have the same startup but less ending lag with a shortish range. About half of FD. Would be a single hit that is weaker than normal, but decently strong. Would be fast-moving and a good edgeguard.

Last edited:

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Farukon pawnch - 1 time use.

Press B during final smash to jump out of car and annihilate all opponents on the field in a single strike. If in team match, partner will scream the Captain's name in agony as Falcon gracefully loses a stock and the stage blows up to become Final Destination, even in "For Fun" mode.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman

Press B during final smash to jump out of car and annihilate all opponents on the field in a single strike. If in team match, partner will scream the Captain's name in agony as Falcon gracefully loses a stock and the stage blows up to become Final Destination, even in "For Fun" mode.
Unfortunately, I'm only able to like this once

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428

You mean this? A FALCON PUNCH THAT BLOWED UP A GALAXY!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I want to see a Falcon Punch where Cap jumps a short distance in the air and punches downwards, creating an explosion similar to Ike's Aether. So it fits with the idea of a falcon diving (because Falcon Dive itself makes no sense) and gives him a way to control space.

I haven't posted in years, hi again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom