• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just the Pad?

Birdygamer

Smash Cadet
I want a Switch so badly, but I lack the finances to buy it, then something occurred to me, can invite just the pad with the joycons on the side, I honestly don't care about going to tv, I just want to play the swotch, so is it possible to get just the pad? This is important because I want to play Ultimate so badly

Last edited:

yazy117

Smash Rookie
id say look on ebay or facebook marketplace. the only way ur going to find that is if someone bought a switch and broke their joycons and wants to sell what they got left. everyone who bought a retail switch got a pair of joycons so i guess its going to be hard. id say that if the few bucks you are going to save is going to make or break you, you prolly cant afford a switch

Birdygamer

Smash Cadet
id say look on ebay or facebook marketplace. the only way ur going to find that is if someone bought a switch and broke their joycons and wants to sell what they got left. everyone who bought a retail switch got a pair of joycons so i guess its going to be hard. id say that if the few bucks you are going to save is going to make or break you, you prolly cant afford a switch
because the thing is, my family isn't much interested in games and I don't have much friends to play with. ALlso, I have a GameCube e controller, so is it possible to connect to the pad?

Also, do you might be game disc into the pad?

Top Bottom