• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just something I'd like to point out.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
If this old news, I'm sorry, but I've been wanting to post this for quite a while. Sonic's forward smash, aka his "Windmill Punch" as I call it, seems to be inspired from this move at 1:09-1-13 from Sonic the Fighters:http://youtube.com/watch?v=BdBoUj2Pv7k.

I wonder if Sonic has anymore moves from Sonic the Fighters. =O Also, his down air is probably inspired by his air attack in Sonic Battle, a diagonally angled kick.

Dewd

Smash Rookie
Sonic's dair is a remake of Shadow's air move in Sonic Battle. His current upsmash works but I think it should've been his "back smash" as I call it from Battle. It's called the updraft

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
All the assumptions in this thread are a bit of a stretch, but they do make sense.

I personally thought the wind up punch being from StF was public knowledge. Guess I was wrong.

Top Bottom