• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just something fun for Mega Man fans

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Nothing about Smash or competitive play here, but I wanted to share this comic with some of my fellow Mega Man fans:
http://ferretcomic.com/archive-list.php

It starts off as a generic Bob and George spinoff, but begins taking itself seriously around #50. The first story (up to around #300) is a mixed bag, but the second story is truly excellent, with custom sprites, a strong story that ties in even the most obscure Mega Man lore, and awesome characterization. It's been discontinued, but it's still worth checking out. Here's a few panels from Story 2.

Last edited:

HalcyonDays

Smash Apprentice
Ooh, looks fun! Haven't read a good sprite comic in a while, at least, one that updates regularly. I'll admit, it's a bit of a turnoff, knowing the story has been discontinued, but doesn't look bad at all.

Anyone around these parts ever watch Dorkly vids?

Top Bottom