• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just moved to the Tampa area, Looking for Smashers! (FL)

Ronnoc

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I just moved into some of the surrounding cities of Tampa Bay, and I know no one. Smash is something I try to play competitively, but I have tons of room for improvement. I'd love to get together with some locals and smash a few times a week, I prefer Melee or PM, but can really play anything. Maybe if theres a Facebook group, I can join that. I'd just love to meet some new people, and Smash is probably my best best.

Hope to see some new faces.

Ronnoc

Smash Rookie
Anyone? Smashfests, tournaments? Anything. Just looking to meet some new people and improve my smash game.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey man I organize the Tampa Smash scene. If you message me I can add you to the Facebook group (We organize things through there).

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I'm from Central Florida; Lakeland in Polk county. I'd be glad to help you out too. I know some guys who play both Melee and Project M.

Ronnoc

Smash Rookie
I dont know if any of you will read this, since it's been a few days, but I'm a part of the Tampa Melee and CFL facebook groups now. Connor Zuba is my name on FB. Trying to get some people who wanna smash this week.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I wouldn't recommend posting here. Pretty much all of Tampa is Facebook only. We have a few brawl players on Aib but it's pretty dead over here.

Jack Beman

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I just moved into some of the surrounding cities of Tampa Bay, and I know no one. Smash is something I try to play competitively, but I have tons of room for improvement. I'd love to get together with some locals and smash a few times a week, I prefer Melee or PM, but can really play anything. Maybe if theres a Facebook group, I can join that. I'd just love to meet some new people, and Smash is probably my best best.

Hope to see some new faces.
Hit me up 860 810 9601, I just moved to tampa area and idk anyone yet and I play smash (pm/melee) everyday

Top Bottom