• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just look at the videos >_>.. Gimpy..

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'd like to announce my retirement of Bowser after being beaten so mercilessly in Tournaments, Friendlies, Team Matches, Crew Battles and the last straw THIS SMASH FEST I HAD TONIGHT, i am just sick of it. I can't do it anymore, like I played this game to win, and just i mean he's cute and all, but cute doesn't cut it after the Marth combos you to your death, or you get shined by a six year old. I want to be able to continue but i've lost all my spirit with this character, he has nothing going for him. He's a walking target. He has no redeeming moves (OMG BUT HIS UP-B OUT OF SHIELD IS SO BROKEN HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT) STFUppercut N00b, people get around it all the time. Look at the trailer for Gojira's video, i mean sure he has a combo video out, but more or less thats what happens in a bowser match, those combo's you see at the beginning. I set out in smash to win, and its just not going to happen with Bowser, it sucks. I really can't take this disappointment i face with this character i HATE IT. I don't mean to sound pessimistic.. BUT BOWSER SUCKS. :( :( :( Someone Save me from this despair, Sheik here i come!!

Meh..

Ok not really.. but seriously Vids Coming out Soon :)

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
I was taking you seriously untill you mentioned Sheick. that part alone made me figure there was no chance in the molten wastelands of hell you were being serious.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Whoa. Reading that made me almost settle my feelings about Bowser. You sounded so serious and your such a die-hard Bowser loyalist, while my loyalties belong to my main. It made me just dead certain I wouldn't pursue getting good with him anymore. I would have been even more upset if Gimpy had put the same thing (before reading that last, life-saving line.) Ah, Sheik.

I have a question actually. Do you play Bowser because you like the character (him being kute and all) or do you play him because you just like the feel of his moveset? I guess I should just be asking, "why did you," because I assume you now play him because you are most comfortable with him after maining him for a long time.

Mars—

Smash Rookie
i respect alot of you bowser players i konw it's touggh being low tier but i htink it has to be said that gimpyfish "master of bowser" is hardly a master of anything except his own avatar. sorry i had to be so rude i just thought it had to be brought into the open (the elephant in the room)

ps. i could probably beat you in a bowser mm

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
^^^ Bum? I don't get it. EDIT: Nevermind lol

Anyway I remember Gimpy making this thread a while back.

I have a sad confession to make...

I play Fox now ;_;

*runs*

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Did you really Gimpy?

Thats Depressing.. i thought i was original for once.. you suck :(

Oh i'm home now

@Hideous- I really have no clue, he's just the man, and i liked him

@Mouf- *thumbs up* you didn't read the thread.. i did

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
@Mouf- *thumbs up* you didn't read the thread.. i did
No, he did read the thread. He saw that you were kidding, and gave you some (very good) advice. To actually quit Bowser.

Gea

Smash Master
keep playing bowser dont listen to any noob DK player.
If he keeps playing Bowser (or anyone for that matter) he's gotta get L cancelling down. It is painful to see every other bair slowly make bowser try to get up. I know he's a turtle with spikes on his back but Jesus Christ.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I will admit Gea that i missed a lot of L-cancels but its not because i don't know them, it was mainly because i was intimidated by playing with a really good marth

Freely admitted :)

Gea

Smash Master
I will admit Gea that i missed a lot of L-cancels but its not because i don't know them, it was mainly because i was intimidated by playing with a really good marth

Freely admitted :)
I was actually looking at the Falcon vids. I'm all for playing who you want to play and trying to be the best you can... but it irks me to go into a thread and have a few people that main the same character all over each other. Yes, you both play bowser. No, Gimpy can't beat everyone, no Bowser won't always lose. Yes, bowser is a fun character to play. We understand.

So... nothing personal per se... But intelligent discussion over fanboyism for the win.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
wait huh.. when are Bowser players all over each other...

I got defended by a bowser main from a troll..?

Top Bottom