• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just Introducing Myself

WoW Tarv

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 3431 0382 0347
Hi there!

I’m WoWTarv also known as Tarv aka Tarvius. I used to frequent these forums as Tarvius in the melee section a few years ago but since I’ve lost that account information I’ve decided to start fresh with a new account and with a new game.

I’ve always loved smash brothers but have turned away from the game for personal reasons over the past few years but with Ultimate I’ve decided to come back.

I’m pretty terrible honestly but I still have a lot of fun playing. I look forward to learning more about this game, and hopefully improving. I definitely appreciate any advice or criticism. Finally I hope to get out of my shell a bit and be a little more social.

Let’s all get better together! :)

Cynthia Richards

Smash Rookie
For sure! Hope you really enjoy all the new content Ultimate has to offer. Are you gonna main Mewtwo?

WoW Tarv

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 3431 0382 0347
So far it’s looking like. I enjoy a lot of characters but he seems to be the best fit

WoW Tarv

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 3431 0382 0347
Oh also please feel free to send me a friend request on switch. Always looking to play

Top Bottom