• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Just got F-Zero on the VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy 3 (6) to end up on virtual console. That would be the only other game I'd like to add to my library of Wii games. Which only consist of SSBB and Wii Sports. Anyway, I'm done ranting. F-Zero Classic, but I get extremely bored in 30 minutes.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
That's pretty good that you bought it. I should have gotten that game when I had the chance. The one for my SNES has a dead battery, so I can't save anything for it.

Lazlo Falconi

Smash Cadet
That's pretty good that you bought it. I should have gotten that game when I had the chance. The one for my SNES has a dead battery, so I can't save anything for it.
Same happened to me. I still play it all the time though. If I could get one of those bits to pull the cart open I'd change out the batter but ah well, what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom